AIEEE 2019 exam is going to schedule in the just few months, students who are preparing for the AIEEE exam can get the all details in this article, and they can get the details about exam date, syllabus and all the things which are very usefully to them. The exam is the national based exam and after completion the 12th class examination in the field of Medical or Non medicals a candidate can go for this exam, were they can choose the engineering field and go for the further studies in that field.
AIEEE Online Application Form 2019
The AIEEE exam 2019 is going to commence on the month of April in every year, that means AIEEE entrance exam is conducted every year that too in the months of April students who are going to apply after complete the 12th class examination can apply or students who are previous year left out they can also apply for this entrance test. in The AIEEE Online Application Form exam students can get the admission in the most reputed instates of the state like National institute of Technology as well as Indian institution of technology these are both technology based institution which offer many course to the students and engineering is one of the course which they offer to the students.
For the AIEEE exam students can apply both online as well as offline and in this article we are going to provide you each details about the AIEEE exam.
Students who must complete their class 12th from the recognized board or university are eligible for the AIEEE exam and can apply. And students who are apply in the general category need to have attained at least 50% marks and for the reserved category candidates they need to have 40% marks
In the AIEEE exam who are going to apply have also fill the criteria of the age limit that that is students who have completed 25 years are eligible for the exam and can appear in the test. There is also age relaxation of 5 years for those who are ST, SC, and PH students.
Attempts for the AIEEE Exam
A student can only appear in the AIEEE exam in three times after that they are not eligible for the exam
AIEEE Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the AIEEE exam is 3 hours
- In the AIEEE Exam there will be 4 options for each question.
- Every Question is carrying 3 marks
- Students be carefully while you are choosing the answer as there is a Negative marking
- There are 3 section of the exam first is Physics Second is Chemistry & Third is Mathematics, Each section is carrying 75 Marks.
- And the total number of marks for AIEEE 675
How to Fill AIEEE Application Form 2019:
- Students have to visit official website that is http://jeemain.nic.in/
- After filling the all personal as well as education detail, they have to make the payment of the application fee through online by using internet banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Students have sure while uploading the recent scanned photograph as well as the signature in the application form.
- Check the details once again.
- Submit the form.
- Take print out of the application form and keep it with you for the further use.
Important dates to remember:
|Date for availing application form:||November 2018|
|Last date to submit application form:||December 2018|
|Admit Card downloading Date:||April 2019|
|Offline main Paper (I) Date:||April 2019|
|Date for offline main Paper II:||April 2019|
|Main Paper (I) Date:||April 2019|
|Date for online main Paper II:||April 2019|
|Availing Answer Key Date:||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Answer key Last date to check:||April 2019|
|Date for announcing the All India ranks:||July 2019|
Subject they have to appear: For AIEEE exam students have to appear two paper that is
Paper-1: In paper one they have to face the three subjects that is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
Paper-2: In paper two they also have to face the three subjects that is Mathematics, Drawing, and Aptitude
Information about the Papers: Paper 1
- Paper 1 which is comprises of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with Multiple Choice Questions For Paper I students have to face both offline mode as well as online mode
- Which means in Online mode which is computer-based examination
- And in Offline mode that is written test that you need to perform with pen and paper
- After the selecting candidates may able to seeking the admission for the courses such as B.E. or B.Tech
- In the Paper II students have to face three paper which are as under part I for Maths and part II for Aptitude Test, paper III will be for Drawing and Objective Type
- And Paper II will be offline mode which means they have to give answer and write
- And if the candidates are selected in this examination he can get the admission in B.Arch. or B. Planning.
Important Links Area
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Rregistration || Log In|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|