Post Last Updates: Friday, Oct 19, 2018 @ 4:46 PM
Brief Information: AIIMS PG July 2019 Basic Registration for July session (6 years courses) is starting from 18th October 2018. AIIMS PG entrance exam is a national level examination.
AIIMS PG July 2019
(AIIMS PG July Registration)
Post Name – Registration Prospectus
AIIM PG July 2019 का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Events – Dates (Announced)
Availability of basic registration – 31st August 2018
Closing of basic registration – 20th September 2018
Status updated Basic Registration – 26th September 2018
Final Status and updated images – 27th September – 1st October 2018
Uploading Prospectus including
Tentative Seat Position – 4th October 2018
Final Registration for completion of other details – 5th – 15th October 2018
Checking of status of final registration – 22nd October 2018
Last date of submission of documents – 25th October 2018
Uploading of admit car – 5th November 2018
Date of Exam – 18th November 20
- The fee payment will be done only at the time of final registration.
- The application fee will be 1500 for general, OBC & other categories candidates and Rs. 1200 for SC/ST category.
- There is no application fee for OPH category candidates.
- The application fee can be remitted through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Candidate should not be exceeded the 35 years as on 1st January 2019.
Total Number of posts:
Details for AIIMS PG July Registration 2019 –
Post Name – Registration Prospectus
Department Name: PG
Application Process:- Online
Duration: 180 minutes will be provided for the MD/MS courses and 90 minutes for MDS course.
Education Qualification –
Qualifying Exam: Candidate must complete the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from the university recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
Internship: Candidate must complete the 12 months of rotating internship/practical training on or before 30th January, 2019.
Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained 55% marks in aggregate for all categories including OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates in the qualifying exam.
Candidates can download their Admit Card from vidyanidhi.org.in.
How to Apply –
Check the steps give below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- On home page, click on ’Academic Courses’ tab and select the desired course.
- Then, click on “Registration/Login” link.
- Registration will be done in two steps, i.e., ;Basic Registration’ and ‘Final Registration’.
- After that, click on ‘Click here’ button give on New Registration section.
- Read the instructions carefully displayed on the registration page and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Select the options given on the page & click on “Proceed” button.
- After that, candidates have to fill registration details like personal details, contact details and address details.
- Read the declaration and click on ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration a message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’ and ’Password’.
- An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login credentials.
- Now, the candidate information page will be opened on screen.
- Candidates can verify their filled-in details and proceed for further registration steps.
- The final registration will be done after the closing of basic registration.
- Now, candidates have to fill the educational details. Also select the exam centre as per your preference.
- Now, make payment, upload the required scanned images in prescribed format and take the printout of application form.
- Keep the hard copy of filled-in application form till the admission process gets over.
Why AIIMS PG July 2019 Registration –
AIIMS PG July 2019 Basic Registration for July session (6 years courses) is starting from 18th October 2018. AIIMS PG entrance exam is a national level examination. It is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It offers admission to the Postgraduate courses in MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch courses. Through this entrance exam, candidates will able to get admission in various AIIMS medical colleges within India. It is conducted twice in a year, January and July session. AIIMS PG July Registration will be started from 6th October 2018 In this article candidates can get the AIIMS PG July 2019 complete details.