AIPVT Application form 2019 is going to issued , candidates who want to apply for this have to apply online and fill their application form which will be available online in the official website, after the submitting the online form of AIPVT admit card will also be updates online in the official website, AIPVT test has now replace with the NEET which is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance test, and the best thing about the AIPVT Application Form is that the Veterinary Council of India which is also known as VCI is organize the admission procedure which include Counseling and admission for the many degrees which include BV.SC and AH.
AIPVT Application Form 2019
Students who are willing to make their future in the following course under the AIPVT, form 2019 , they have to fill the online form, for that they first have to register themselves and have to give the collage preference were they are willing to study and are comfort according to the students
For AIPVT they have submit the fee which we will discuss in the article, for the AIPVT exam they have to prepare NCRT syllabus that too which is based on 10+2, this is not that much tough exam were students cannot make their mark, they have to prepare according to the syllabus. What are other procedures we will give each and every detail in this article but before applying does the students know about the AIPVT?
What is AIPVT?
AIPVT is an entrance test which is commonly known as all India pre- veterinary tests, students who are having medical or non-medical subject in the 10+2 level they can apply for this exam, in the medical or non-medical students most students either will go for MBBS, engineering, BDS of in the Veterinary where they can make the career.
For the AIPVT entrance test students either go the Bc Sc or AH, in this degree they may able to know about the animals there problem and treat them, in India there is a good scope for these degrees.
Who can apply?
The good news is that only students who are belong to the Indian state can apply , even students of Jammu and Kashmir are also able to apply just they have to submit an affidavit to the allotted college when they are going for the admission.
What is the Age Limit?
The candidates who are going to apply for this exam should t be at least 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission. And the upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) on or before 31st December 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application form||2nd week of August|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of November|
|Processing and allocation of seats||2nd week of November|
The qualification of the exam is that a student must has pass his/her 12th or equivalent examination and the students’ needs to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects in 10+2 those students which are not having the subject in 10+2 are not eligible.
What are the Minimum Marks?
In the 10+2 exam students must have to secure 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology & English subjects. And 47.5%, (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
Application Fee: the application fee for this exam is depend on the category
- The application fee for AIPVT exam is 1500 for the OBC candidates and only 750 rupees have to pay who are falling SC/ST/PWD candidates
- And if any candidates fail to register themselves in a given date they have to pay extra 750 as a late fee, be carefully with the dates.
- Students can pay fee both online as well as E- Challan , students who want to pay online they can use Credit Card/Debit Card/and net Banking
- And students who want to pay fee offline they can go for E-Challan that too the VCI account in any branch of SBI Bank or Vijayas Bank.
Students known about the AIPVT Application Form: here are the details which students know about the application form of AIPVT that too carefully
- Candidates have to apply online, and the AIPVT registration processes are going to started in the month of August 2019.
- Students who are interest they must have to register them self for that they have to visit the official website and fill the form carefully
- When students will register themselves, their registration number will generate and they have copy the for their further use
- They also have to give the preference of the collages which they want to join after the qualifying the entrance exam
- After fill the all details with application fee, look just once weather you have filled the correct details as after that no correction will be done
- Once you have check the form, submit it and take the print out for further use.
Important Links Area
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|