AP Adarana 2 Scheme
AP Adarana 2 Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Chandra Babu Naidu for empowerment and to increasing the income backward class communities in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the modern tools and gadgets at subsidized rates to the Backward Class persons. The earlier Adarana Scheme used to provide 70 & Subsidy which is revised to 90& with the launch of AP Adarana 2 Scheme. Only 10% percent of the total cost has to spend by the BC Community Buyer. The online Application forms for AP Adarana 2 Scheme are available at the official website. AP Backward Class Finance Corporation (BCFC) will implement the scheme and will benefit 4.25Lakh artisans across Andhra Pradesh.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- Scheme is applicable only for the AP artisans.
- Applicant must be in the age group of 18 to 50 Years.
- Only Backward class artisans are eligible to apply.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Main Objectives:
- Modernize poor artisans from rural backward classes.
- To increase their income
- Save their money, time & energy
- To improve their lifestyle
- To empower BC categories
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Benefits:
- Modern tools at subsidized prices
- Modernize Poor & Backward Class artisans
- 90% subsidy for purchase of tools and gadgets by artisans
- It will increase income and save time & energy of Beneficiary of the Scheme
- Financial assistance in 3 Slabs: Rs. 30,000, Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 10,000 as unit cost with 70% subsidy and 20% NBCFDC loan
Document Required Applying for AP Adarana 2 Scheme:
- Mobile Number.
- Ration card Number.
- Aadhaar Card PDF scanned copy(1 MB )
- Caste certificate.
- Should be the native of the state.
More details to know about: PEETHA Scheme Odhisa Online Registration
How to Apply online for AP Adarana 2 Scheme:
- Firstly visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for Backward Classes which link is given below in the important links section.
- Click on Apply online section and enter your mobile number and click on get OTP option.
- Now you need to fill the OTP in the text box and click Validate OTP and Proceed.
- Enter your Ration Card Number and click enter.
- Select your Name from the Family Members list.
- Fill up all other required details carefully.
- Select Caste Category and Caste Name.
- Now, Select your Educational Qualification and Trade.
- Upload your Scanned aadhar card PDF copy
- Now click on “Submit” Button
- You will receive the Application Number
- Keep this application number for tracking the status of your application
- At last you will need to appear in person at the MPDO office for the selection Interview. The Date of interview will be intimated to you on your registered mobile number through SMS.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|AP Adarana 2 Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|