Name of Posts: AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 Online Form 7729 TET, TRT Vacancies
Post Last Updates: Sunday, Oct 28, 2018 @ 11:20 AM
Brief Information: AP DSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 7729 TET, TRT cum TET & Other Vacancies in School Education Department, AP DSC Notification, Andhra Pradesh on Direct Recruitment through TRT & TRT cum TET. Online Applications are invited by Commissioner of School Education Office.
AP DSC Notification 2018
(Andhra Pradesh Public Commission)
Post Name Teacher Recruitment TET, TRT, LP, PET
AP DSC Recruitment 2018-2019 का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission : 01 November 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 15 November 2018
- Online Payment of fees: 01November 2018 to 15 November 2018
- Final Date to Submit Application Form – 16th November 2018
- Hall Tickets Releasing Date – 29th November 2018
- Written Exam Date – From 6th December 2018
Applicants have to pay Application processing/ Recruitment test fee of Rs. 500/-
- General Candidate – 18-44 years (As on 01/07/2018)
SC/ST/BC – Max 49 years
PH – Max 54 years
Total Number Of Vacancy: 7,729
Details for AP DSC Recruitment 2019 –
Post Name –
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)
- School Assistants(SA)
- Physical Education Teachers(PGT)
- Language Pandits (LP)
- Music, Dance
- Art and Drawing
1.School Education (Government, Zilla Parishad Schools, Mandal Parishad Schools) – 4334 Posts
- School Assistants – 1409
- Language Pandits – 248
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 2278
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 340
- Music Teachers – 59
2.School Education (Special Schools) – 07 Posts
- School Assistants – 03
- Language Pandits – 02
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 02
3.Municipal Schools – 1100 Posts
- School Assistants – 148
- Language Pandits – 60
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 882
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 10
4.AP Model Schools – 909 Posts
- Principals – 77
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 369
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 463
5.Tribal Welfare Department (Ashram Schools – Agency) (Schedule Area) – 500 Posts
- School Assistants – 42
- Language Pandits – 64
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 337
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 42
- Music Teachers – 05
- Craft teachers – 09
- Art & Drawing Teacher – 01
6.Tribal Welfare Department (Ashram Schools – Non-Agency) (Non-Schedule Area) – 300 Posts
- School Assistants – 23
- Language Pandits – 78
- Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 167
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 27
- Craft teachers – 04
- Art & Drawing Teachers – 01
7.AP Residential School – 175 Posts
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 22
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 60
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 93
8.AP BC Welfare Residential School – 404 Posts
- Physical Education Teachers (PETs) – 35
- Music Teachers – 12
- Craft teachers – 12
- Art & Drawing Teachers – 20
- Principals – 12
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 154
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 159
Pay Scale –
- Selected candidates as Principal will get monthly pay in between Rs.40270-93780/-
- The Selected candidates as PGT will get pay in between Rs.31469-84970/-
- Selected candidates is TGT will get pay in between Rs.28940-78910/-
- On Selected candidates as PET will get pay in between Rs.21230-63010/-
- Selected candidates as Art/ Craft/ Music teacher will get pay in between Rs.21230-63010/-
Department Name –Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Category – Government
Mode Selection – Selection will be made through performance in Computer Based Test (CBT). Examination will be conducted in December 2018/ January 2019. For complete details of schedule please check official notification.
Application Mode – Online
Education Qualification –
Candidates those who have possessed two years integrated PG course and having B.Ed as professional qualification can apply for principal post.
Post graduate / master’s degree/ M.Sc, MA holders in respective subjects i.e English, Hindi, Telugu, Civics, Commerce, Economics etc from a recognized university can apply for PGT post.
Bachelor degree holders can apply for TGT post.
Applicants after passing Intermediate must have done Bachelor’s degree and B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed for PET post.
Candidates interested to teach Music classes must be a bachelor degree holder. BA Music.
How to apply AP DSC Recruitment 2019-
- Go to the official website www.cse.ap.gov.in
- Then search for the AP DSC TET Cum TRT Application link 2018
- Click on it.
- Fill the form carefully without any unusual information.
- Upload the required documents.
- payment can be done through online.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for the further use.
About For AP DSC –
A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. The Public Service Commission had been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The functions of the Commission are enumerated in the Article 320 of the Constitution. Conduct of departmental tests for several departments Conduct of examination for admission to RIMC, Dehradun. Conduct of half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
|Download Official Notification (School Education)||Click Here|
|Download Notification for Resident Schools||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|AP DSC TET TRT Syllabus||Click Here|
|AP DSC Teacher Admit Card||Available Soon|