Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released vacancies for posts of AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment (Class IV) in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service the total No. of Government Jobs are 1051.
AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 22.12.2018 : Good News ! Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Board Has Started Online Application Process from 27 December for 1051Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
Good News for Andhra Pradesh Candidates because AP Panchayat Secretary Has invite for APPSC Gr IV Recruitment Notification 2019 for 1051 Vacancy are available. So, Aspirants can Check the Notification and Apply Online Group 3 Panchayat Secretary post because this is a bumper offer So, guys don’t miss this opportunity and Apply before last date. Candidates who’s are interested in this job Apply on official website. The Application Process will be stating on 27th December 2018 and Check all Other Information are available in this page.
APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Services Commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||1051 Posts|
APPSC Group 3 Vacancy Details:
Total AP Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Posts: 1051
Carried Forward (CF) Vacancy:
- Srikakulam – 7
- Vizianagaram – 1
- Visakhapatnam – 2
- East Godavari – 12
- West Godavari – 4
- Krishna – 3
- Guntur – 2
- Prakasam – 5
- Nellore – 1
- Chittoor – 7
- Ananthapuramu – 3
- Kurnool – 2
- Kadapa – 2
- Total – 51
- Srikakulam – 107
- Vizianagaram – 119
- Visakhapatna – 105
- East Godavari – 92
- West Godavari – 21
- Krishna – 19
- Guntur – 48
- Prakasam – 167
- Nellore – 62
- Chittoor – 134
- Ananthapuramu – 38
- Kurnool – 88
- Kadapa – 0
- Total – 1000
AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification:
The Central Grants Act, the State Act or a Provincial Act or a University recognized by the University Grants Commission should pass the degree from any university established or incorporated by the University.
No person will be eligible for direct recruitment if he is below 18 years of age and if his age is more than 42 years as per GOMs.No.132, GA (SAR) on 01/07/2018. A) Department, Date: 15.10.2018, Candidates should not be born before July 2, 19.76 and should not be later than July 1, 2000.
For age discount details, see the official notification listed below.
Selection will be done as per Screening Test(Offline), Mains(CBT), Interview
- The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number as per G.O.Ms.No.150, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated: 08.08.2016 and likely to be held on 21/04/2019.
- The Main Examination is likely to be held online through computer based test on02/08/2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
Selected Aspirants will be get a good pay scale of Rs. 16,400 – 49,870 per month.
- Application Fee: 250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- In case of corrections 100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
How to Apply APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019?
- First, visit to the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “APPSC Recruitment 2019 for Panchayat Secretary Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
|Starting Dates of Application Form||27.12.2018|
|Closing Dates of Application Form||19.01.2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||18.01.2019|
|Date of Main Exam||02.08.2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|