Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE), Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) and Research Assistant (RA) Posts. A total of 222 Vacancies are allocated by APSC. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through offline mode. Candidates should send prescribed application form along with relevant documents through post to Assam Public Service Commission, Guwahati. Candidates can send their application form till 08 February, 2019.
APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019
Candidate can submit one application only. Applications received after the last date and incomplete application will not be acceptable. This is a very good opportunity for those candidates who are looking Government Jobs in Assam. To apply for these posts Candidate must have a degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. Assam Public Service Commission will select the candidates through screening test/ written exam/ interview.
Important Details of APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department (WRD), Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) and Research Assistant (RA)|
|Start Date to send Application form||08 January, 2019|
|Last Date to send Application form||08 February, 2019|
So here in this post we will provide all details regarding APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process & How to apply etc. To get latest updates please keep visit our website vidyanidhi.org.in
Vacancy Details of APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department (WRD)||65|
|Agricultural Development Officer (ADO)||115|
|Research Assistant (RA)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019:
- Assistant Engineer (AE): A Candidate must have a degree in respective disciplines Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO): A candidate must have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) or a equivalent Degree from recognized institute.
- Research Assistant (AE): A candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with Economics/Geography/sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018):
- Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 38 Years
- Please check out Official advertisement to get details about Age relaxation
- Screening Test / Written Test / Interview
- Please check out official advertisement to get more details about selection process.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) & Agricultural Development Officer (ADO): Rs. 30,000/- 1,10,000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12,700/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.
- Research Assistant (RA): PB-Rs. 22,000/- 87,000/- p/m with Grade pay of Rs. 9,100/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.
To get more details: APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2019
- For General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil.
Mode of Payment:
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
How to Apply for APSC AE ADO Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly Visit the official website of APSC that is apsc.nic.in
- Then Find the APSC notification link “Advertisement No. 13/2018: Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Water Resource Department. dtd 21-12-2018” (UNDER: Latest Updates) and open it.
- Read the Notification Carefully to check your eligibility & other information’s.
- Then download offline application form official website & print it out
- Fill up all required details & attach all required documents
- Finally send your Application form to “Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, and Guwahati-781022”.
Note: Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department (WRD) Offline Application start Date||02-01-2019|
|For all other Posts||08-01-2019|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department (WRD) Offline Application Last Date||02-02-2019|
|For all other Posts||08-02-2019|
|Offline Application||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement for Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement for all other Posts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|