Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019 Job notifications for 913 posts of Specialist Officers in Legal & Wealth Management Services (WMS) cadre. So, guys we are suggestion for you don’t miss this vacancy BOB Specialist Officer.
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 19.11.2018 : Good News ! Bank of Baroda Has Started Online Application Process for 913 Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
All Candidates have a best Opportunity Because Bank of Baroda has recently issued employment BOB Recruitment 2019 Notification for 913 Specialist Officer Vacancies. BOB SO will run through the recruitment 2018 Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance Course (PGCBF). Eligible applicants can apply online for Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019 online through the official website www.bankofbaroda.in. Applicants must complete their online registration for Bob SO Jobs 2018 before the last date, December 26, 2018. This is the latest job opportunity for candidates who are looking for bank jobs, they can apply online for BOB Specialist Officer Jobs 2019. Other details for Vacancy, such as pay scale, age limit and selection process are given below.
About Bank Of Baroda:
BOB has been working since 1908 and was built in a small building in Baroda. Bank of Baroda mission is a top ranking National Bank of International Standards, committed to increase the value of stakeholders through concern, care and capacity. Therefore manages in the banking system.
To get more Information – HP SET 2019 Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere India|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
As per the notification, BOB allocates overall 913 vacancies for this recruitment. Department wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of Department||No. of Vacancy|
|Wealth Management Services – Sale||850|
|Wealth Management Services – Operation||03|
- A Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Experience: Practice in bars or judicial services for a minimum of 5 years (for Scale III) or 3 years (for Scale-II) or as a legal officer in the scheduled Scheduled Bank, Central / State Government or Legal Department of PSU.
- Candidates should submit certificate to be expected from the court / bar council / organization with requisite post qualification work experience.
To get more Information – Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-II):
- 2 years (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Specialization in Diploma / Marketing / Sales / Retail (The Institute should be approved by the Government / Government body / AICTE)
- Prior to joining any private bank / public bank, one year Diploma / Certificate in Banking / Finance (Government approved / approved, Government body / ATETE).
- Experience: 4 years of work experience in the sale / distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance products in banks, mutual funds, NBFC etc.
Wealth Management Services – Sales (Scale-I):
- Bachelor in any stream (Government recognized / approved, Government body / AICTE)
- Experience: Two years of work experience in the sale / distribution of funds / mutual funds / insurance products in banks, mutual funds, NBFC etc.
Wealth Management Services – Operations:
- With specialization in Marketing / Sales / Retail / Finance, 2 years (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma (should be approved by Institute Government / Government bodies / AICTE)
- Experience: The experience of working in Wealth Management Solutions to process Wealth Products / Mutual Funds / Insurance Applications etc. for a minimum of 5 years (for Scale-II) or 3 years (for Scale-I).
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018):
- Legal (Scale-III): 28 to 35 years
- Legal (Scale-II): 25 to 32 years
- Wealth Management Services (Scale-II): 25 to 35 years
- Wealth Management Services (Scale-I): 21 to 30 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 10 years
BOB Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
BOB will conduct Online Test followed by Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test for selection of suitable aspirants.
|Starting Date of Application Form||05, December 2018|
|Closing Dates of Application Form||26, December 2018|
|Fee payment||25, December 2018|
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-
- GEN/ OBC category: Rs.600/
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda SO Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants must go to the official site
- Then you go into the recruitment section.
- Open online application form
- Fill all the details carefully
- Upload All Copies of Required Documents
- Pay the fee
- Click the button
- Print it out for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result||We will be Updates|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|