Apply Online for BPCL Recruitment 2019, 147 Vacancy Chemist Trainees, and General Operator Notification. Online Application is invited by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) from 12, November 2018. Other details of BPCL Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below.
BPCL Recruitment 2019
BPCL Recruitment 2019 has been released the recruitment of 147 vacancies at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on the official website that is www.bharatpetroleum.com. Those candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online for chemist trainee, operator trainee and various vacancies. The online application started from 12th November 2018 and before 26th November 2018. The eligible candidates may apply for BPCL Recruitment only through online mode.
Vacancy Details of BPCL Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|General Workman Trainee||122|
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
Starting Date- 12–November-2018
Last Date – 26-November-2018
Fee Payment Last Date – 26-November-2018
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation
The BPCL Recruitment, the selection process has been mentioned in the notification.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) and First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60%
mark from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
To know about: DRDO Recruitment 2019
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to BPCL Careers Page at official website to www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|