Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 21.12.2018 : Good News ! Calcutta High Court Recruitment Board Has Started Online Application Process for 200 LDA Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
Calcutta high Court has invited online applications for the recruitment of 200 vacancies of Lower Division Assistant (LDA) post. Interested candidates can apply for these posts through online mode. The registration has been started from 20-12-2018 on the official web portal of Calcutta High Court. The Last date for submission of online form is 19-01-2019. Application fee Payment will be done through offline mode in any branch of United Bank of India. So here in this post we are going to provide all details i.e. Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and How to Apply etc. regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Important Details:
|Hiring Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Lower Division Assistant|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Total No. of Vacancies||200|
|Online Registration Start Date||20-12-2018|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details Category Wise:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|Unreserved (Exempted Category)||31|
|Unreserved (Meritorious Sports Person)||05|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Hearing Impairment)||02|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy)||02|
|Unreserved (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision)||03|
|Scheduled Castes (Ex-Servicemen)||04|
|Scheduled Castes (Exempted Category)||14|
|Scheduled Tribes (Exempted Category)||11|
|OBC (A) (Exempted Category)||05|
|OBC (B) (Exempted Category)||04|
Eligibility Criteria of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must have passed in the Higher Secondary Examination (12th standard) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or its Equivalent examination from any recognized Council / Board.
- Must have knowledge in the vernacular of the State.
- Age not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2018 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only). In case of Persons with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-serviceman sub-category will get upper age relaxation as per the existing Government Rules.
- Age as recorded in the Madhyamik (10th standard) or Equivalent examination issued by any recognized Board/Council will only be accepted.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Screening Test, written examination & Viva Voce.
Rs.5400/- to Rs.25, 200/-
The candidates are required to download and take a printout of Admit Card to enter in Exam Hall. Candidates can download their admit card from 09-02-2019 on official website.
- For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, read the official notification carefully which link is given below in the table.
- Visit the official website of Calcutta High Court which link is given below in the important links table.
- Now click on online application tab given on the right side of home page in Latest notice Table.
- Register yourself if you are a new candidate if you already did it so click on login option.
- Now fill up all required details & Document Carefully and make the payment.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
|Apply online start date||20-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10-01-2019|
|Last Date for payment of fees through offline||17-01-2019|
|Admit Card Download Date||09-02-2019|
|Tentative date of the OMR based written examination||24-02-2019|
|Merit list Publication Date||10-03-2019|
Last Date:- 10, January, 2019
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Admit Card||Will be Available Soon|
|Result||Will be Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|