CCC Online Registration 2019 January
CCC Online Registration 2019. Online Application form 2019. How to Apply for CCC Certificate Course Application Fee.
Latest Update : NIELIT has invited Online Applications for CCC Computer Course, O Level Software Course for January Cycle. Apply Online for CCC Course 2019 from given link…
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) . CCC Full Form is Course on Computer Concept. The total duration of the course is 80 hours. This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy Programmer for the common man. So, today, we learn that the CCC form online Registration how do. As you know now, it has become necessary to have a large number of computer certificates for government jobs. If you do not have any computer certificate, then you can’t do a government. job. Now it is mandatory to do computer course.
Besides doing this course, your Computer’s basic is cleared very well, such as how to operate a computer, how to work from Microsoft Office, and how Internet and multimedia are used.
Therefore, you also want computer certification as well as computer knowledge, which will help you in all government jobs, you must make a CCC form online registration.
How to Apply CCC Online Registration 2019 January
Only Online Mode will be accepted Candidates can Apply Online from the Official Website of NIELIT (http://www.student.nielit.gov.in/). Candidates can Apply for January Month Cycle for CCC Course. Candidates can Apply from 1st Day of January Month to Last Date (31th) of January Month. Direct Online Application Links are given below…..
- First of all, visit the official website of www.student.nielit.gov.in.
- Click on right side Apply Online.
- You will now have all the course shows but you have to click on Course on Computer Concepts.
- Now the form of CCC in front of you will be shown to fill you step-by-step.
- And now you have to click Submit and after that online payment option click on it and make payment.
Eligibility for CCC Course:
The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each.
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
- The examination fee for CCC is 500.00 + Service tax as applicable which is to be pay online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form.
Duration of CCC Course:
- Those candidates who have filled the CCC Online Registration Form should know the Exam Pattern & detailed Syllabus . The total duration of the course is 80 hours.
CCC Course Syllabus – Module-1 Introduction to Computer & Basic Concepts
- What is Computer
- Concept of Hardware and Software.
Module-2 Operating Systems:
- Basic of Operating System
- The User Interface
- Operating System Simple Setting
Module-3 Elements of Word Processing:
- Word Processing Basic
- Opening and Closing Documents
- Text Creation and Manipulation
- Formatting the Text
- Table Manipulation
Module-4 Spread Sheet:
- Spread Sheet Basics
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet
- Manipulation of Cells
- Function and Charts
Module-5 Introduction to Internet, www and Web Browsers:
- Internet , www and Web Browsers Basics
- Basics of Computer Networks
- Services on Internet
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access
- Web Browsing Software
- Search Engines
Module-6 Communication and Collaboration:
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of E-mail
- Using E-mail
- Advanced E-mail Feature
Module-7 Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Application of Digital Financial Services
- Why Savings are needed?
- Drawbacks of Keeping Cash at Home
- Why bank is needed?
- Banking Products
- Banking Services Delivery Channel
- Various Schemes
- Social Security Schemes
- Bank on Your Mobile
For Official Website Kindly Visit : https://student.nielit.gov.in/
Candidates can get Latest update regarding the NIELIT CCC Course, Exam Schedule and Result by adding Our Page () to their Bookmark. We will try to bring every single Update to you