The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online CMAT Registration for its first CMAT exams on 04th week of Oct 2020 and will close on 03rd week of December 2020. This is the first CMAT and GPAT exams to be conducted by NTA.
CMAT 2020 Online Registration
The exam scores decide the eligibility of candidates for pursuing management courses. Candidates with bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for it. Next year, NTA will conduct the exam on Last week of January 2020. Admit cards for both exams will be released on 10th to 15th days before the exam and results will be announced on 01st week of February 2020. In this article, brings for all the relevant information about the CMAT Registration 2020 such as application dates, filling the application form, application fee, etc.
CMAT Registration starts: 04th week of Oct 2019
CMAT Registration Closes: 03rd week of December 2019
Admit Card Download starts: 10th-15th days Before Exam
CMAT 2020 Exam Date: Last week of January 2020
CMAT 2019 Result Date: 01st week of February 2020
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for it.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy are eligible to appear for it
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year can also apply for CMAT online exam.
General Category: Rs.1400/-
Reserved Category: Rs.700/
There is no age limit to appear in Common Management Admission Test 2020.
CMAT 2020 Syllabus:
The Applicants should have to prefer the CMAT 2020 Syllabus for Aspirants and there are various important topics. There are many some common topics of which have asked in every management Exam. Have a look at the topics from which the question shall be asked in CMAT 2020 the aspirants have to prepare.
More Details of: CMAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
CMAT 2020 Admit Card:
The CMAT Admit Card 2020 is available for download the 10th to 15th days before the Entrance Exam. Those candidates who will submit their Application form before the last date. The CMAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued. It is very important document which one must of the carry in the examination hall. The candidates not have the Admit Card they are not to enter the exam Centre.
CMAT Result 2020:
The Result of the CMAT will be declared in the 2nd week of February. Those candidates can download the result go to the official website of NTA and find the CMAT 2020 Result Download link. Now, entering the log in details such as ID and Password. Candidates can download the result and check all the details of given on the Result.
Pre-requisites before starting Registration for CMAT-2020:
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months
- Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank.
How to Apply:
- First of all, go to the official website of CMAT that is aicte-cmat.in
- Open the notification and read it carefully and if eligible then click on Apply Online.
- You can directly download the notification and apply online from the given links.
- Applicants need to create an account by hitting on “New user” link
- Enter here few basic details like: Your Name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion etc. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this CMAT 2020 Registration Form.
- After filling the all mandatory details please check it out again. Submit the all asked documents, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for uses in future.
About National Testing Agency:
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission or fellowship in higher educational institutions.
Its mission is to improve equity and quality in education by administering research-based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Will be Update soon|
|Result||Will be Update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|