Delhi Development Authority has invited online applications for 190 Vacancies of different Posts. The Online Registration will start from 26th December, 2019 and will over on 22 January, 2019. Earlier the registration link was scheduled to be open from 23 December, 2018. In the latest notification released at the website, the DDA recruitment cell states, “Owing to some technical problem, the said link cannot be opened on the scheduled date and time. Now the link will start functioning from December 26, 2018 (10 am onwards).”
DDA Recruitment 2019
The DDA has invited applications from candidates with Bachelor’s degree and Diploma for recruitment to Stenographer, Law Officer, Junior Engineer and other posts. Candidates will have to register for the stage -I of the recruitment process following which they have to submit an application for the recruitment exam. More Details regarding DDA Recruitment 2019 i.e. eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit & Selection Process etc.
DDA Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Law Officer||03|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||09|
|Deputy Director (Architecture)||01|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||19|
|Assistant Director (Architecture)||13|
|Assistant Director (System)||05|
|Assistant Director (Mins.)||09|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||18|
|Junior Law Officer||05|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||02|
|Assistant Section Officer||04|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||20|
|Assistant Director (Landscape)||05|
To get more details: Delhi Nursery Admission 2019 – 20
Education Qualification of DDA Recruitment:
- Director (Plg.): Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Director (Arch.)-Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer
- Assistant Accounts Officer-CA/ICWA
- Director (Min.)-Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Director (System)-M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution / University
- Law Officer-Degree in Law
- Planning Assistant- Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent
- Programmer-Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute
- JE (Civil)-Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised Institution or equivalent.
- SO (Horticulture)-Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent
- Architectural Assistant-Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent
- Naib Tehsildar-Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above
- Assistant Section Officer-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Surveyor-Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’-12th class pass or equivalent
- Director (Landscape)-Post Graduation Diploma in Landscape Architecture
- Law Officer-Possessing Regular Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent;
- Deputy Director (Planning)-Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Director (Arch.)-Master of Architecture in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
To get details about age limit and Relaxation please check out the detailed Advertisement which link is given below in the Important Links table.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Single Stage online examination followed by Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via Online in Official website page at dda.org.in DDA Recruitment 2019.
Steps to Apply online for DDA Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly Visit the official webpage of DDA that is dda.org.in
- On Homepage, scroll down to find “Jobs” button.
- Now, Click on “Direct Recruitment 2019” link under latest jobs
- Click on online Application link
- Fill up all required details carefully and Click on “Submit” button.
- At last print out your application form for future use.
|Online Application Start Date||26-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||22-01-2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit card||Available Soon|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|