East Central Railway Recruitment has invited online application form of 2234 Posts of Apprentices. Candidates who are interested to apply for apprentices job can easily do it by visiting the official website of East Central Railway.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 15.12.2018 : Good News ! East Central Railway Recruitment Has Started Online Application Process for 2234 Apprentices Training Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
The Registration for East Central Railway apprentice recruitment 2019 are already started. The last Date for submitting online application is 10 January, 2019. A total of 2234 vacancies has been notified by the railway. Interested candidates can get all the details regarding this East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 through this article:
East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details Division wise:
|Division Name||No. of Posts|
|Danapur Division||702 Posts|
|Dhanbad Division||161 Posts|
|Mughalsarai Division||932 Posts|
|Samastipur Division||82 Posts|
|Plant Depot/Mughalsarai||137 Posts|
|Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur||110 Posts|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Harnaut||110 Posts|
- Application Starting Date: 11-12-2018
- Application Last Date: 10-01-2019
Eligibility Criteria of East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- The applicant must have passed class 10th or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks aggregate from a recognized education board and should possess ITI certificate in the relevant trade
- Also should possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- The age of the applicant must be between 15 to 24 years as on 11-12-2018.
Upper Age Relaxation as per Rules:
- For OBC candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 Years
- PWD having a Disability: 10 Years
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
More details of: North Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD & Women: Nil
How to Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly Visit the official website of East Central Railway that is www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Then go to “Important Information” section from home page.
- Find the correct notification link “Online applications are invited for engagement of Act Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act’1961 over East Central Railway” (UNDER: Important Information) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up all required details such as Name, Fathers Name, Address, etc.
- Upload necessary documents
- Now click on apply button and Pay up application fees for East Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- At last click on “Submit” Button.
- Now, At last print out your East Central Railway Application Form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification in Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Notification in English||Click Here|
|Instructions for Filling Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|