Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 2100 Vacancies for the Post of Junior Technical (JTO) and Junior Consultant (Grade 1 & Grade 2) on contractual basis. Online Application Process has already been started from 26-12-2018 and will end on 05-01-2019. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format through online mode on official website of ECIL.
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 19.11.2018 : Good News ! Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Board Has Started Online Application Process for 2100 JTO & JC Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
A total of 2100 vacancies are allocated for various project sites spread over across the country including New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Kolkata. Candidates applying for ECIL Junior Technical Engineer & Junior Consultant should possess B.E / B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in the relevant field from a recognized institution. The Selection Process for ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019 will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. B.E / B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in the relevant trade. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification at various zones as per the options exercised by the Aspirants.
Important Details of ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Technical Officer (JTO), Junior Consultant (Grade 1 & 2)|
|No. of Vacancies||2100|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Apply Start Date||26 December, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||05 January, 2019|
So, here in this post we are going you all details regarding ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process & how to apply etc. So please make sure to read below page carefully. For more Government Jobs recruitment please keep visiting our website vidyanidhi.org.in
Vacancy Details of ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Engineer||1470|
|Junior Consultant (Grade 1)||315|
|Junior Consultant (Grade 2)||315|
Eligibility Criteria of ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019:
- Junior Technical Engineer (JTO): A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- (Grade 1) Junior Consultant: A First Class Engineering Diploma in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from State Board of Technical Education or any recognized Institution.
- (Grade 2) Junior Consultant: ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic mechanic/R & TV/Electrical and fitter from the duly recognized institute.
- Junior Technical Engineer (JTO): Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 30 Years
- Junior Consultant (Grade 1 & 2): Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- The Selection Process for ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019 will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. B.E / B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in the relevant trade.
- Then Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
To Know About: Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2019
- Junior Technical Engineer (JTO): 19,188/- per month
- (Grade 1) Junior Consultant : 17,654/- per month
- Junior Consultant (Grade 2): 16,042/- per month
- For General/OBC: 200/-
- For Others: Nil/-
How to Apply for ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly Visit the official website of ECIL that is www.ecil.co.in
- Then click on the Careers option in the top of the home page
- Now, Click on E-Recruitment option given at the left side of the page
- Find the Correct Notification “click here apply for various contract position (JTO, Junior Consultant) against advertisement no. 50/2018” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check eligibility
- Now click on “Apply for various Posts” option
- Fill up all required details carefully and make the fee payment
- At last click on “Submit” Button & take a print of your application form for future use.
|Start date to apply online||26 December, 2018|
|Last date to apply||05 January, 2019|
|Document Verification Date||To be announced soon|
Last Date:- 05, January, 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|