ECIL is going to issues recruitment for the year of 2019, there are many vacant posts for the different position, for the ECIL Recruitment aspirants who are going plain to apply for ECIL posts they can apply online and have to follow some criteria, ECIL issues every year job vacancies this year too they notified many posts and for the year of 2019 they are also going to recruit aspirants for the job. For these jobs aspirants have to apply online, only few days left for applying for the post this is a very good opportunity for the job seekers.
ECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020
For the ECIL posts of there are 2100 Jr. Technical Officer & Jr. Consultant Field Operation. There are different posts and there are many state were the aspirants can be hire that means there is a different job location for these posts, For ECIL post there is different qualification criteria and there is a handsome salary for every post, students has to first check the age limit and qualification for the posts which they are going to applying. In this article we will provide you the information about these posts so that a student will know each and everything about these posts. ECIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below but before that do aspirants know about ECIL.
Know about ECIL:
ECIL is known as Electronics Corporation of India Limited invites the company is issues applications for the Online application for which the date is by or before 05 January 2019, the company is based on Electronic which deal with the Electronic things and are going to recruit people for different locations, were aspirants has to apply online that too within the date.
Here are the posts name and their vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Jr. Technical Officer||1470|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I)||315|
|Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II)||315|
Qualification details of ECIL Recruitment
- Jr. Technical Officer: Those who are applying for this post a candidate must have A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical/
Electronics /Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I): Those who are going to apply for this posts they must have First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics& Communication Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II): And those who are applying for this post they must have Passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic/R & TV /Electrical and Fitter from the duly recognized institute.
To get more information about: ECIL JTO Recruitment 2019
- Here is the list of Applicant fee
- Those who are applying for UR/OBC They have to pay 200 rupees
- For SC / ST / PWD & Serving / Retired Service Officers They don’t have to pay anything No Fee
Mode of Fee: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through SBI E Challan.
There are different age limit for every post
- Technical Officer: For this post a candidate must be born after 31.12.1988 those who born before this date they are not eligible for the post.
- Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) and Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II): They must be born after 31.12.1993 those who born before this they are not eligible for the post.
The selection process will be based on Merit and Interview that means aspirants don’t have to face the written exam
Jr. Technical Officer: Under this category they will receive Rs.19188/- (Per Month).
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I): Those who will select under this category they will get Rs.17654/- (Per Month).
Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II): Those who will be selected under this category they will be receive Rs.16042/- (Per Month).
There is different job location for these posts before applying they must have seen the details of the job which we have already mention in our article.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26 December 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||05 January 2019|
How to apply:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the notification
- Fill the details
- Make the payment
- Submit the form
- Take the print
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|