The Gujarat State Tribal Education Society has announced the Eklavya School Admission 2019. Application are invited from Students Studying Class V and having age between 9 to 11 years of age are eligible to appear EMRS “Entrance-Test” for class VI.
Eklavya School Admission 2019
Eklavya Model Residential Schools in Gujarat for the Academic Year 2019-20. Gujarat State has released the Notification for eligible candidate for Admission into class VIth for the academic year 2019 – 2020 for the Gujarat. Candidates who passed class Vth are eligible for the admission in Eklavaya School. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their Application Form which has been released and check all the information of Eklavaya Model Residential School Admission 2019 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page.
Latest Update Dated 18.12.2018 : Good News ! Gujarat EMRS Board Has Started Online Application Process for Eklavya Model School Admission….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
EMRS Important Dates:
|Date of Application Form||05th December 2018|
|The Last Date of Application Form||10th January 2019|
|EMRS Exam Date||17th February 2019|
Qualifying Criteria for EMRS Entrance 2019 – 2020:
- The student must pass class-V from school.
- In the Tribal Development Department’s website, the President’s consent should be an ST student of Gujarat as a student allowed by 1950 (40 groups).
- If selected, then students will have to take medical examination from competent medical practitioner.
- Certainly the criteria can not be rested.
Eklavya School Admission 2019 – 2020 Guidelines (EMRS):
- Admission will be through a written admission test only.
- Admission is limited to those students who are Scheduled Tribes of Gujarat.
- Required Documents: (Only self certified photocopy submission)
- Birth Certificate by the competent authority or Head of the Institute
In the case of GO No.058-BCW / MFT-94/11, D.T. 16.09.2014 ST certificates or certificates of competent authority, ST certificates of the brothers and sisters of applicants supported by caste certificates from the ancestral side will also be acceptable ,
- Mark / Grade Sheet of last final examination appeared.
- Recent color passport size photo-2 number
If selected for admission, the original TC has to be deposited from the previous school and all the original documents.
EMRS Entrance Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020
Thus, the student will be tested in three subjects:
- English – 20 Marks
- Mathematics – 20 Marks
- Gujarati – 10 Marks
- The test will be in 90 min(1 hours)
- Answers to be written on the Question Paper itself.
- Question will be in English & Gujarati.
- Answers can be written in English or Gujarati.
EMRS Entrance Exam Result 2019:
The final merit list of EMRS entrance examination will be announced in the month of March 2019. Selected candidates will be asked for document verification and medical examination.
|EMRS Result||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|