Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1488 Vacancies for filling up the posts of Paramedical and nursing staff for ESIC Hospitals, Medical Colleges and Dispensaries in various states. Vacancies have been notified by ESIC, state-wise, for staff nurse, OT assistant, laboratory assistant, pharmacist, technician, physiotherapist and other posts.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 24.12.2018 : Good News ! ESIC Paramedical Recruitment Board Has Started Online Application Process for 1488 Staff Nurse Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
Online Application has already been started from 24-12-2018 and the last date to apply online is 11 January, 2019. Interested Candidates can apply at the respective ESIC region website or else can apply through the main web portal of ESIC. The people who want to apply for the post should gear up now. The candidates who will be selected will get postings on the posts of paramedical and nursing staff at different ESIC hospitals, ESIC medical colleges, ESIC institutions across India.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details (State-wise)
|State or Region||No. of Vacancies|
|North East Region||56|
|Jammu & Kashmir||19|
Educational Qualification of ESIC Paramedical Recruitment:
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in general Nursing & Mid-wife or equivalent qualification for male nurse Registered Nurse with Nursing Council
- Pharmacist: Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948
- OT Assistant: Senior Secondary/ 10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognised board with one year experience in OT of a recognised hospital.
- Lab Assistant: Senior Secondary/ 10+2 or equivalent with diploma in MLT from an institute recognised by AICTE.
- Physiotherapist: 10+2 / senior secondary with science.
- Three years degree course or diploma training course in physiotherapy from a central govt. / state govt. / AICTE recognized institution
- Six months internship in the field.
Note: To get more details about educational qualification Please read the detailed notification which link is given below in the Important Links table.
To get more details: WBSETCL Office Executive Recruitment 2019
Age Limit & Relaxation:
To get Details about the age limit please check out the detailed notification
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
- There will be a single exam for candidates
- The questions will be bilingual and will carry maximum of 125 marks
- 100 questions will be based on the specific subject and questions on aptitude, general awareness, general intelligence and arithmetic ability will carry a total of 25 marks
- The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post
- The questions on arithmetic ability will be of 10th standard level
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final Selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination.
For the post of Junior Medical Record Technician and Optometrist/Refractionist the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Examination (125 Marks) and Computer Test (Qualifying in nature).
For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250
For all other categories: Rs. 500
Payment of Application Fee:
On completion of Application Form, after minimum 24 to 36 hours candidate needs Login and Click on “Make Payment” link and deposit the requisite examination fee through online mode only.
To know About: NHM UP Recruitment 2019
How to Apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly visit the official website of ESIC that is www.esic.in
- The candidate should now login and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about him/her correctly
- The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about him/her correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application however Candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post
- Click on “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
|Online Application Start date||24-12-2018|
|Last date to Apply||21-01-2019|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee||24-01-2019|
Last Date:- 21, January, 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|