GNM Nursing Notification will be updated on official website where you can check GNM Nursing Online Admission Process and other information’s and details. Hemwati Nandan Bahunga Uttrakhand Medical Education University Will start Uttrakhand Nursing Admission process soon for which GNM Nursing Online Application Form will starts from 1st Week of July 2019.
GNM Nursing Online Application Form
Admission on GNM Nursing will be done on the basis of merit in the Written Examination, University Will Conduct GNM Nursing entrance exam for admission for various Nursing Courses such as Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, Pre ANM, GNM and B.Sc. Nursing for the academic year 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM Nursing:
- Applicant should be medically fit.
- Such Permanent/Native Resident Candidates of Uttrakhand State who should have passed both High School and Intermediate Examinations from any Recognized educational institute located in Uttrakhand State or outside.
GNM Nursing GNM Qualification:
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination with minimum 40% marks for GNM with English as the main or alternative subject or Health Care Sciences – only by a recognized board in the vocational stream or from AISSCE/ CBSE / ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or equivalent board.
- Candidates, who have passed 10+2 examination from NIOS with minimum 40% marks Arts or Science subjects, will also be eligible for admission in GNM course.
GNM Nursing ANM Qualification:
- The candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination for ANM course With English as the main or an alternative subject or science or health care sciences – only in the vocational stream someone must be passed by the board.
- Candidates, who have passed 10+2 examination from NIOS with Arts or Science subjects, will also be eligible for admission in ANM course.
GNM Nursing B.Sc. Nursing Qualification:
- Such candidates who are permanent / original resident candidates of Uttrakhand State, by which both the High School and 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations have been received from the ISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSC Board or any other recognized Board located in Uttrakhand State. The candidates should have studied science in 10+2 and should be passed separately with English as main / elective subject. The applicant should have obtained 45% marks in Science in 10 + 2 exam, OR
- Candidates, who are not residents of Uttrakhand state, and those who have passed both SSC and 10 + 2 or equivalent exams from ISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSC board or other recognized board in Uttrakhand state with Science Stream in 10+2 with English as a main / elective subject. The candidates should have passed each subject separately and have obtained minimum 45% marks in science stream. However, such candidates shall not a reserved seat, OR
- Such Permanent / Native Resident candidates of Uttrakhand State by which both the Secondary School and 10+2 or equivalent examinations have been passed from ISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSC Board or any other recognized Board in Uttrakhand State, in which candidates should have studied Science in 10 + 2 and English as main / elective subject. The applicant should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks.
GNM Nursing Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Qualification:
- Such permanent / non-resident candidates of Uttrakhand State by whom both the HSC and 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations have been passed from any accredited nursing school in Uttrakhand state, OR
- Such permanent / native resident candidates of Uttrakhand State, who have passed HSC, 10 + 2 and GMN, all three or any one or two exams of the exams from any accredited educational institution located outside the state of Uttrakhand, OR
- Candidates, who are not permanent/native residents of the Uttrakhand state and by whom both the HSCs and 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations are passed from an accredited nursing school situated in the state of Uttrakhand, after passing a recognized educational institution located in Uttrakhand state. However, such candidates shall not be allowed to claim a reserved seat.
GNM Nursing B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing programmes Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from NIOS (National Institute of Open School) will also be eligible for B.Sc. For this, it would be mandatory to get 45% marks in the 10 + 2 examination.
- In order to apply for post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing course, the pre-compulsory Nursing qualification of the candidate must be registered in the concerned State Nursing Council.
GNM Nursing M.Sc Nursing Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination with minimum 55% average marks from any accredited college / institute in Uttrakhand state and should be the original / permanent resident of Uttrakhand state, OR
- Such candidates who have passed B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.) /Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Examination with minimum 55% (45% in case of SC/ST) from the recognized colleges / institutes located outside State and the applicants should be the original / permanent resident of State, OR
- Candidates who are not resident / native resident of state and who have passed B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination with minimum 55% average marks (45% in case of SC/ST) from any accredited college / institute in the state of , will be eligible to sit for the examination but they will not claim a reserved seat.
- Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc., the nursing institute should have accreditation from the INC / Associated State Nursing Council.
- After completing the B.Sc. Nursing examination, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, the candidates should have a work experience of 01 year.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Exam will consist of MCQ type Questions
- Duration of Exam is 2 Hours.
- Exam will be in Hindi & English Language
- 01 Mark will be given for every correct answer
- There shall be no negative marking
- Admission will be done on the basis of their performance in GNM Nursing Admission Exam.
- Those, who will declare qualify by the Exam will be called for Counseling process/.
Application Fee for GNM Nursing Online Form: ANM/GNM:
|General, OBC||INR 1000|
|SC, ST||INR 700|
B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and M.Sc Nursing:
|Category||B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||M.Sc Nursing|
|General, OBC||INR 1500||INR 2000|
|SC, ST||INR1000||INR 1500|
GNM Nursing Online Application Form 2019:
- Visit the official website of University that is www. Hnbumu.ac.in
- On the home page click on “Nursing Entrance Exam 2019” Link, available under “Apply Online” Section.
- Follow “Download” section and download the broacher of respective course.
- Read all the details mentioned in broacher
- Move back to the previous page and Click on Apply Online link and fill up all required details.
- Fill the Online Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents and hit on “Submit Button”.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future need.
|Events||GNM Nursing Dates 2019|
|Start of GNM Nursing online Process||First Week of July 2019|
|Last Date to submit Online Application||Third Week of July 2019|
|ANM/GNM 2019 Exam Date||Last week of July 2019|
|B.Sc., Post B.Sc. and M.Sc Nursing Exam Date||Last week of July|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply online||Links Activate on July 2019|
|Admit card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|