Gwalior Army Rally Bharti Online Form 2019 Gwalior Army Rally Bharti Online Registration Gwalior Army Rally Bharti apply online Gwalior Army Rally Bharti online Application form 2019 How to apply online
Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019
Indian Army Gwalior has recently released Recruitment for Soldier GD, Skt, Technical and Tradesman Posts. This is a very good News for the candidate who wants to join the Army and Serve for the Nation. Interested Candidates can apply for the posts From 23 November, 2019 to 31 December, 2018. The Candidates will have to pass many Tests like physical, mental, Written Etc.
And the Good News is that there is no Application Fee Charge for any Category So In this post we will provide You Every Detail about these Posts.
Educational Qualification for Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019:
- Soldier Technical / (AAE): High School and Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and English with 50% Marks aggregate and 40% marks in each Subject.
- Three year diploma in engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science/Electronic & Instrumentation)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant: This Post Candidates should be passed in 10th+12th Exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- In case the candidate has a B.Sc. degree with Botany, Zoology, Bio Science and English, The stipulation of percentage in class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class 12th
- Soldier Clerk SKT: 10th+12th Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th simple pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th
- The Soldier General Duty (All Arms): These post candidates should be SSLC/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each Subject. No aggregate percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10th, 12th or above. However 33% in each subject is required.
Minimum Physical QR
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||167||50||77/82|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162||50||77/82|
|Soldier General Duty||168||50||77/82|
|Soldier General Duty (Scheduled Tribes)||162||48||77/82|
Minimum: 17 years and half.
Maximum: 21 years for Soldier General Duty and 23 Years for all other posts.
Application Process for Gwalior Army Rally Bharti 2019:
- First visit the official website of Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- In homepage you will see JCO/OR Login apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- New users or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then click on apply online.
- Fill all the necessary details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in last click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further Reference.
Note: There is no application Fee for all categories.
Admit card for these posts will be available from 20 January, 2019 to 03 February, 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from official website only.
Required Documents for Applying:
- Admit card
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
|Starting Application Date||23rd November, 2018|
|Last Date for Apply||31st December, 2018|
|Admit Card Release||20 January 2019 to 3 February 2019|
|Rally Date||4 February 2019 to 18 February 2019|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Log In|
|Admit Card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|