HAL Recruitment 2019 Air Traffic Controller posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released applications for the post of Air Traffic Controller Trainee, Diploma Technician and Technician Post. Interested candidates can apply for the posts from November 28th, 2018 and it will end on December 19th, 2018.
HAL Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks or above can apply for this recruitment before 19 December 2018. So in this we are going to provide brief details i.e. Eligible criteria, Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay scale and other information about HAL Recruitment 2019.
Eligible Criteria For Air Traffic Controller Trainee, Technician and Engineer Posts:
- Full time Graduation in Engineering / Technology with a minimum of 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Only B.tech in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and relative branch are eligible.
- If Candidates have backlog Papers then they can clear before December 19, 2018. If not clear then apparent are not eligible.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on December 19, 2018 (if you cross 28 years then General category candidates are not eligible for this vacancy).
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates get 05 Years and OBC candidates will get 03 Years.
- For Jammu and Kashmir get 05 years of relaxation.
Air Traffic Controller Trainee Posts category wise:
INR 30,000 to INR 1,20,000 per month.
Application Form Starting Date – 28 November 2018
Last Date – 19 December 2018
INR 500 along with bank charges for General and OBC candidates.
Payment mode is Challan payable at SBI Bank.
No charge for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates selection will be based on Written test and Skill test.
- Candidates who will be selected will do training In Civil Aviation training college at Allahbad or Air force Academy, Dindigal (Hyderabad).
- The job is Located in15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore.
How to Apply:
- First of all HAL official website and read carefully HAL Recruitment for Air Traffic Controller Trainee, Diploma Technician and Technician Posts Advertisement Detail.
- Now Click apply online option.
- Now, Do Registration or login if you make already an account on HAL Career websites.
- Fill application form details i.e. Name, Father’s name, Address, and other required information’s correctly and click continue.
- Then upload photograph and all required Documents asked in this Recruitment such as Education Certificate, Caste Certificate, ID proofs, and other required documents and submit it.
- Now you will be Redirected to the payment page.
- Now download Challan and print it and payable at SBI Branch.
|Apply||Rregistration || Log In|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|