CAT is the most popular national exam in India that too In terms of Business courses, CAT exam Is basically for management. Students who want to go for MBA or Hotel Management Degree so that they can do their own business in the market. But that a student’s first have to qualify the CAT then after they are eligible for pursuing the course.
Preparation for CAT Exam 2019
And every year more than 2 lakh aspirants are appearing CAT exam every year, CAT Exam is based on online with 100 MCQs and NON MCQ question. For appearing in the CAT exam candidate must have complete their Graduation level after that they can go for this entrance exam. CAT exam has been held so that managements students will be able to go for their post-Graduation in the management field. The programmer is offered by IIM and other business school of the state.
But for appearing or qualifying this exam students are in dilemma like what they have to go, what books they have to consult, shall we have to go for the coaching or not, there are many questions which was roaming for the students minds. Students are just confusing and for the reasons they are not able to decide and they are just wasting the time and in this article we will tell you how to prepare CAT Exam.
How to Prepare CAT Exam:
As student knows CAT exam is only for three hours and students have to answer 100 MCQs and the good thing is for the exam is that there is no Negative marking but they have a limited time.
To prepare CAT exam along with the hard work there is always some useful tricks for qualifying this exam.
- First a student must know about the syllabus, for that they need to consult the syllabus as they know they have to just prepare four parts in the syllabus which is Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
- And if a student’s is not known about the reasoning they must have to for the coaching without wasting any time as in reasoning there are some formula which a students are not able to know without go for the coaching.
- Then they must have to consult the previous year paper at least more than 10 year so that they can decide what type of papers pattern they have to face.
- They are almost easy question but the questions are little bit tricky and to solve the questions a student require good amount of logical thinking, there are some tricks and formula which they have to use while they are solving the question.
- They have to lot of practice, mock test so that at the end they will solve the question quickly as there is very limited time.
- Coaching will only give you guidance. Rest depends on how sincerely you practice.
Also, the syllabus of this exam does not require any special training.
- Most of the things we already study in our school. There are few concepts which can be revised from books.
Here we are providing you Sub-Topics which students have to prepare for the CAT exam: Sub-Topics:
- Verbal reasoning, antonyms and synonyms, analogies and reverse analogies, sentence correction, facts inference judgments, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks, syllogism, summary questions, and passage based questions.
- Area graph, Venn diagram, Line and Pie Charts, Column and Bar graphs, Caselets and Tables.
- Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix and linear arrangement.
- The Number and letter series, Syllogism, Clocks, calendars and cubes, Directions, Blood relations, Binary Logic, Coding-decoding, Logical sequence, Matrix and linear arrangement.
- Number system, Geometry, Algebra, Permutation and Combination, Mixtures and Alligations, Ratio & Proportion, Logarithm, Time & Work, Functions, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry and Mensuration.