Post Last Updates: Saturday, Oct 27, 2018 @ 6:16 PM
Brief Information: The dates for HTET have been changed yet again. Now, the exam will be conducted on January 5, and January 6, 2019. Earlier the exam had been scheduled in November which was then postponed to a date in December.
HTET 2019 Notification
(Haryana TET Notification)
Post Name HTET Application Form
HTET 2019 Application form का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
- Available of Online Application – December 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Form – December 2018
- Application fee Deposition Last Date – December 2018
- Admit card Issue Date – January 2019
- Examination will be held – February 2019
- Those who belong to General/UR Category must pay Rs 600/-
- Reserve category candidates must pay Rs 300/-
- Other candidates and other states candidates need to make payment of Rs 600/-
- The minimum age limit is 18 and maximum age limit is 38.
Total Number of posts:
Details for HTET Application form 2019 –
Post Name –Online Application Form
Pay Scale –
Department Name – Haryana Education
Medium of Exam – English / Hindi
Category – Government
Mode Selection – Candidate required to secured at least 60% marks only then he/she is eligible for HTET 2019 examination
Application Mode – Online
Education Qualification –
- For all categories except SC, Differently abled or Physically Challenged of other States, it is 60% or 90 Marks.
- For SC, Differently abled or Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile, it is 55% or 82 Marks.
- For SC, Differently abled or Physically Challenged of other States, it is 60% or 90 Marks.
How to apply HTET Application form:
- First of all visit the main official website
- Then choose the option name Online Application form filling.
- Fill all the important details along with mandatory details asked by exam authority
- Upload the Scanned Photos and signature
- As soon as uploading process gets over, check the details and if you find that details are apt then click the Submit button.
- Once application is filled, candidates are suggested to take hard copy of the application form for further reference.
HTET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates who are going to appear in the Haryana TET 2019 those need to check the HTET Exam Pattern 2019 before participating in the examination. Candidates can check the exam pattern in the below given tabular form. Total time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes and total 150 questions will be asked in the exam. All questions will be MCQ type and there may be a negative marking for any wrong answer.
Syllabus for Level-1 Teacher for Classes I-V Primary Teacher follows below:
Questions are based entirely on topics mentioned for classes 1st to 5th. However the level can be reached to the secondary stage as well.
Syllabus for Level-2 Teacher for Classes VI-VIII Elementary Stage follows below:
The questions in the question paper based on the topics of the syllabus of Board of School Education Haryana for classes from VI-VIII but the difficulty level may move upto senior secondary stage
Syllabus for Level-3Teacher for Classes IX-XII Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) follows below:
The questions in the test based on the topics of syllabus of Board of School Education Haryana for classes IX -XII however the level of difficulty can be raised up to Post Graduation level.
HTET Admit Card Details:
Admit card can be downloaded from the main website. Take print out of the card to carry along with at the examination centre on exam day. This card has consisted of all the personal information. You must carry along with you otherwise you will not be permitted to appear in the entrance test.
Why HTET 2019 Notification –
HTET 2019 : Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, is well opportunity for the candidates who are seeking to get job as Teacher in the state of Haryana. The Authority will announce the official notification for the HTET 2019 test. The State Government is conduct the HTET Exam annually. HTET 2019 Exam is for those applicants who wish for teachers job and make their career in teaching field, also it is Teacher or Junior Lecturer Level in other words Teachers for 11th Class and 12th Class or Master Level like 6th class to 10th class. In this article we mention details about HTET 2018 2019 Examination procedure such as Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility criteria, selection process etc.