Name of the Admit Card: IBPS PO Call Letter 2019
Post Date: 14-11-2018
Brief Information: The Preliminary Exam of IBPS PO 2018 was conducted on 13th and 14th October 2018 and the Mains Exam is scheduled on 18th November 2018. Candidates can download their IBPS PO Admit Card 2018 from the link that will be mentioned on this page after it has been issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board. Candidates are requested to visit the page frequently to remain updated about any notice on IBPS PO entry letter 2019.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Board
PO Call Letter
· Release of IBPS PO Mains Call Letter / Admit Card – 1 November 2018
· Conduct of IBPS PO Main Exam – 18th November 2018
· Declaration of IBPS PO Main Result – December 2018
· Release of IBPS PO Admit Card for Interview – January 2019
· IBPS PO Interview – January/February 2019
· Provisional Allotment – April 2019
Admit Card Details
|IBPS PO Admit Card 2019|
The IBPS PO exam is conducted in three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. IBPS PO Admit Card for each of these stages will be issued separately.
For Mains, the Admit Card will be released for all the candidates who have cleared IBPS preliminary exam successfully. IBPS PO Admit Card for Mains will be issued for candidates who have cleared the IBPS PO Mains cut off and are shortlisted to appear for the Mains exam. For Personal Interview, the Admit Card will be released for those candidates who have cleared the Main exam.
How to Download IBPS Admit Card 2019?
· Go to the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
· Look for the notification for Call Letter release on the home page and click on it. Then click on the link provided to download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card (CRP PO/MT VIII).
· Enter your Registration Number / Roll Number, Date of Birth / Password and Captcha.
· Click on “Login”.
· Your IBPS PO Admit Card for Mains will appear on the screen. Download the Admit Card and take a printout of the same.
Important Information IBPS PO Call Letter
· Name of the Candidate
· Roll No.
· Date of Birth
· Exam Date, Venue and Time
· Course Applied for
· Important Instructions
· Name of the Guardians.
Download Admit Card