The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS SO Admit Card on 14 December, 2018 on its official website. The Exam will be conducted on 30 December, 2018, and Candidates can download admit card till 30 December, 2018.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2019
The IBPS has asked the candidates to bring their original Admit Card along with a photo identity proof, issued by competent authority, in original and photocopy at the venue on the day of examination. Candidates need to mention their roll number and registration number on the photo copy of photo identity proof.
Candidates without required documents even after having IBPS SO Admit Card will not be allowed to enter exam hall. The Candidates should not forget that carrying IBPS SO Admit Card in the Exam hall along with required documents is mandatory. So, in this article we are going to provide you all details about IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card:
- Admit Card Release Date: 14 December, 2018
- Admit Card Last Date: 30 December, 2018
- Exam date: 30 December, 2018
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card:
The candidates can download the admit card from official website. The exam will be Conducted on 30 December, 2018. Only those candidates who will qualified Pre Exam will be called to appear for the Main Exam. The Candidates can download the admit card with the help of tips given below:
How to Download IBPS SO Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of IBPS that is ibps.in
- On the top of the homepage click on the download admit card link
- You will be taken to a new page where you have to click on “Download Preliminary Exam call letter for Specialist Officer” Link
- Now enter your Registration number, Password and a Captcha code as shown in the image and Click on Login button.
- Your Call Letter will be open in a new page
- Now print it out to bring it at Examination Center.
IBPS SO 2019 Selection Process:
The Preliminary Exam will be conducted for two hours with 150 Questions and a total score of 125 marks & it will be conducted in both English & Hindi Language. Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination follow by Interview.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|