IGNOU Assignments 2019, there are many students who prefer to complete their degree through IGNOU Assignments and apart from face the written examination students also have to go for the assignments submission, and after submitting the assignments students are not able to see the marks or they face many problem.
IGNOU Assignments 2019
The IGNOU Assignments, but in the article we will provide you the every details about the IGNOU Assignment, as many students complain that they have submit the IGNOU Assignments but status are showing not accepted or rejected , so to overcome this problem we will tell you how a students will able to see the status of the assignment in just few steps but before that we will tell you about the IGNOU.
Know About IGNOU:
IGNOU is also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University were a students can do bachelors as well as Master Degree, in this university a students don’t have to go daily to attend the class , they just have to give one class in a week this is very good for those who are working, and a students can get their admission once in a year, and in the IGNOU university a students have to submit the assignment which is a very crucial part among the students because a students have to submit the assignment after that they are eligible to go for the written examination, and a students have to check whether the assignment mark added or not and here we will provide the details about the method of checking assignment.
Methods of Checking Assignment:
A student can check in the status of the assignment in two methods which we will go to be discussing in this article.
- After submitting the assignment at their respectively collage then students need to click on the official link of the IGNOU
- Clicking on the link, students have to follow the details and accordingly they have to submit like name, Programmer Code, semester etc.
- After entered these details, a students have to click on the ‘login’ tab.
- Then a student will see that A new page will now appear on the screen with all the details about student’s candidature.
- And after the next step candidates will find an option ‘assignment submission statuses. They will need to click on this option.
- In the next step, the following details will be mentioned – number of assignments submitted, session, date of submission, and status (e.g., received and in-process/received and to be processed/check grade card status for details).
- After seeing the result the students will may take a printout of the assignment status for future references.
- In the second method students have once again have to go for the official site of IGNOU
- Then they have to click on the assignment notification
- Then they have to enter the enrollment number
- And then submit
- Students are now able to see the status of the assignment
- Then they have to print for the further use.
How will do if status show not found:
- If status show that the assignment is not found, students don’t need to worry there are some steps which they have to follow.
- When the students submit the assignment in the respectively IGNOU centre.
- At the time they receive a slip, they have submit the assignment.
- Then they once again have to the regional centre along with the slip.
- And after that they will able to see the status result.
- Students have to submit their assignments as per the deadline mentioned on the assignment booklet to check their IGNOU 2019 assignment status.
- For evaluation of assignment the university takes time to update the assignment status. Therefore, students need not worry if they their assignment status of IGNOU 2019 shows ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ for some time.
- If the status remains like this for long, candidates should get in touch with the regional centre officials for the further clarification
- As students know that assignments are very crucial part of evaluation, candidates should ensure that they submit all the assignments within time to have a positive IGNOU assignment status 2019 and to prevent any obstacles while obtaining their degree. As without assignment they are not able to complete the degree
- The passing marks for assignments are 50%. It is only when candidates score these marks that the assignment status of IGNOU 2019 in the grade card will show ‘completed’. ‘Not completed’ status means a fail in the assignment and that candidates will have to write and submit the assignments again.
|Events||January Cycle||July Cycle|
|Project Submission||Last date – Fourth week of November 2019||Last date – Fourth week of
|Assignment submission||As per what is mentioned on the assignment papers|
|Updating of assignment status||20-25 days after submitting the assignments
Marks to be updated before TEE results
|Term End Examination||December 2019||June 2020|
|Results||December 2019||Will be notified by the IGNOU|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply online||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|