Post Last Updates: Monday, Oct 22, 2018 @ 12:35 PM
Brief Information: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme for the January, 2019 session. Students who want to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019
(Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Post Name – B.Ed
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Online Registration Last Date: November 15, 2018
Conduct of entrance test: December 2018
Registration fee of Rs.1050/.
Those candidates who have passed the graduation and post-graduation
Total Number of posts:
Details for IGNOU B.Ed. Admission
Post Name: B.Ed.
Application Process: Online Mode
Category: Central Government.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Test
- Minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity
- You must possess B.E. or B.Tech degree & scored minimum of 55% marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics as per IGNOU B.Ed. Eligibility
Relaxation of Eligibility:
- 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
How to Apply –
- First of all, go to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is ignou.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Register Online’ tab visible at top menu bar for filling IGNOU B.Ed. Form.
- Open the notification and read it carefully and if eligible then click on Apply Online.
- You can directly download the notification and apply online from the given links.
- Download IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form 2019, put all details in application form, and attach the attested copies of the important documents with it.
- After filling the all details please check it out again. Submit the all asked documents, click on submit button.
- Take a print out of submitted form for uses in future.
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
MaidanGarhi, New Delhi- 110068
Why IGNOU B.Ed Admission?
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme for the January, 2019 session. Students who want to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 must check the Notification first and then fill the application form before the last date as discussed below.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test. Those who qualify the exam will be offered admission in relevant college after the verification of their documents process.
All important details regarding IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 are concluded in this single page and you can get it and after that apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 by following the steps given below.You can also IGNOU B.Ed Admission Notification 2019 through following links.
The new update about IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 is that the online application will be start from January 2019 and the official notification will be available on official website.
Rregistration || Log In