Post Name: IGNOU Re-registration January 2019
Post Last Updates: Thursday, Nov 06, 2018 @ 5:16 PM
Brief Information: IGNOU Re-registration January 2019 – IGNOU has announced online re-registration for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW & BTS programmes for the January 2019 session. The candidates can re-register on the website onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr.
IGNOU Online Re Registration January 2019
(Indira Gandhi National Open University)
IGNOU Online Re Registration for January Session 2019
IGNOU January 2019 Online Registration का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Online Re-Registration start from: 05- November- 2018
Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees: 31- December- 2018
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000
Registartion Fee: Rs. 400/-
Total Fees – Rs/6000 which is divided into 3 parts
One Term Fees – RS /2000
- The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
Total Number of posts:
Details for IGNOU 2019 Addmission Online Form
Post Name –Online Re Registration
Pay Scale –
Department Name – Indira Gandhi National University
Category – Admission
Mode Selection – Written Exam
Application Mode – Online
How to apply for IGNOU January 2019 Addmission:
- Firstly, you visit on the official website of IGNOU.
- After that, select the Registration link.
- Click on the log in button on the homepage with your user name and password on the official website.
- And fill personal details on the registration form programme details, course details, Qualification detail and all required details.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission.
- Now upload scanned documents such as passport size photo, digital signature, age proof etc as given in the application form.
- Before the submission you have to check all the details carefully.
- Then click the button of submission.
- And pay your fee through online by net banking/Debit/Credit card by follow the instruction to complete the payment fee.
- Take a hard copy the documents for the further use.
- Complete the steps.
- Best of luck for your bright future.
Important Documents for IGNOU Addmission 2019
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
Instructions for IGNOU Online Re-Registration:
To apply for Re-Registration students must check the availability of the programme they want to pursue, by clicking on the “Available Program” tab on the homepage of the IGNOU Re-registration January 2019 website. Once the students know that their required programme course is on the list, you must select the program and read important details such as eligibility criteria, fee, duration, courses (compulsory or electives), credits, lab, project work. All these details can be seen on the IGNOU prospectus also.
- You must have the valid Enrolment Number
- Your registered email ID and Mobile Number
- If you have not registered your email id and mobile number yet, they must get it registered by visiting their respective regional centre or visiting the below URL.
Why IGNOU Online Re Registration 2019 –
IGNOU Re-registration January 2019 – IGNOU has announced online re-registration for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW & BTS programmes for the January 2019 session. The candidates can re-register on the website onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr.
IGNOU Re-registration refers to registering oneself for next year/semester of a Programme. It is applicable only to students who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programmes of two-three year duration. One can re-register for the next year/semester of the Programme irrespective of whether one have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester. For IGNOU Re-registration January 2019 at present online Re-Registration facility is available only for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BTS and BSW programmes