Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 18.12.2018 : Good News ! Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Has Started Online Application Process for 3400 Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
Indian Navy (Bhartiya Nausena) has recently release a recruitment notification for Sailor SSR 3400 Posts for August, 2019 Batch. Online application form will be available from 14 December, 2018 Interested can apply through online mode on official website.
Online Application is invited by Indian Navy from unmarried Male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal & Bhutan for Senior Secondary Recruits SSR August,2019 batch commencing. More Details about the recruitment is provided below:
- Examination will be conducted in February 2019.
- The online Application for all these Navy Sailor posts will be accepted on 30th December 2018.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Important Details:
|Job Type||Defence job in Indian Navy (Govt. of India)|
|Name of Exam||Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment Exam 2019 for 09/2019 Batch|
|Application starting Date||14th December, 2018|
|Batch||Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)-August,2019- Indian Navy|
|No. of Vacancies||3400 Posts|
Educational Qualification of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
Qualified in 10th+12th examination with Math’s and Physics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education Recognized by MHRD. Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 August 1998 to 31 July 2002 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Selection of Candidates is based on the merit on their performance in Written Exam, Qualifying Physical Fitness (PFT) and in the Medical Examinations:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark
- Question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice)
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus & sample paper for the exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Penalty for Wrong Answer:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for section.
- Physical Fitness Test will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 sit ups and 10 Push-ups.
- Medical Exam will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry
- Minimum height 157 cm Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cm.
- The candidate must be in good physical and medical health free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties.
- Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9; With Glasses: Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/6
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Final Enrolment Medical Test:
All selected Candidates who are issued with a call letter for final medical exam will have to undergo final enrolment medical exam at INS Chilka prior to enrolment.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of INR 205/- through online mode.
Admit will be issued for the exam only to those candidates who have successfully paid the exam fee.
Pay & Allowances:
During the initial training period, stipend of INR 14,600 will be admissible on successful completion of initial training an amount equal to the minimum of scale as mentioned below, less stipend already paid, shall be admissible from the date of commencement of service.
On completion of initial training they will be placed in the pay band INR 21,700-69,100.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Indian Navy that is joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now register yourself on Indian Navy official website with your E-mail, If not registered already.
- ‘Login’ with your registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities” option.
- Before filling online form, keep metric certificate and 10th+12th Mark Sheet ready for reference.
- Now click on “apply” button.
- Fill up all the required details carefully and scan required documents in original and upload.
- Now click on Submit Button.
- At last print it out for future use.
|Online Application Starting Date||14-12-2018|
|Online Application Last Date||30-12-2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||End of January, 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|