Post Last Updates: Saturday, Oct 27, 2018 @ 4:46 PM
Brief Information:JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Exam date has been released. It is a state level entrance test conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. This exam is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination).
JEECUP 2019 Application
(Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic))
Post Name JEECUP Application Form
UPJEE Polytechnic 2019 Application form का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Starting Date of online application form – 3rd week of December, 2018
Last date to submit application form – 2nd week of March, 2019
Issue of admit cards – 2nd week of April, 2019
JEECUP 2019 entrance exam – April 28, 2019 (Announced)
Declaration of result – 3rd week of May, 2019
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of 300/- for general & OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC & ST candidates.
- Bank charges will also be added.
- Application fee will not be refundable.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode or e-challan of SBI bank.
Any where in UP
- There is no upper age limit, but the candidate needs to be no less than 14 years of age as on July 1, 2019.
Total Number of posts:
Details for JEECUP Application form 2019 –
Post Name –Online Application Form
Pay Scale –
Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination
Medium of Exam – English / Hindi
Category – Entrance Exam
Mode Selection – Written Exam
Application Mode – Online
Education Qualification –
|Course||Qualifying Exam||Subject-wise marks|
|Engineering & Technology|
|The candidate needs to have passed Class 10 with minimum 35% marks||Maths-50%|
Physics & Chemistry -50%
|Agriculture Engineering||The candidate must have passed Class 10 or 10+2 with Agriculture as one of the subjects||Maths-50%, Physics, Chemistry &|
Agriculture Agriculture -50%
How to apply the JEECUP Application form:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2018’ tab.
- Select your group, i.e. Group A or Group B to K.
- Submit it by click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the instructions click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details required in personal details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details or you can also reset it if you want.
- The application number will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Click on upload images to upload your photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. The uploaded images should e in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) and thumb impression and signature should be in 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height).
- Click on save button and proceed to pay the application fee. Select the mode of payment and click on proceed to pay.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page at last and keep it till the admission process will over.
JEECUP Exam Pattern –
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Session: The exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (2:30 PM – 5:30 PM).
- Medium: The questions paper will be printed in both Hindi and English language.
- Subjects: It will be different as per the courses opted by students.
- Answer Mode: Students must use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answers and multiple answers.
About UPJEEP Exam
- UPJEEP exam so far has been conducted in the offline mode. The exam comprises of one paper in each group. The question paper will have 100 objective questions.
- Each question paper will be available in two languages – Hindi and English. The duration allotted to solve the question paper is 3 hours.
- The result for UPJEEP is released in the month of May. After result declaration, the process for counselling begins.
Why JEECUP 2019 Application form –
JEECUP 2019 – Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), Uttar Pradesh, will conduct JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic) on April 28,for admission to diploma courses offered by polytechnic institutes in the state. The JEECUP 2019 will be an offline-based test comprising 100 objective type questions that have to be attempted in 3 hours. The question paper of JEECUP 2019 will be available in English and Hindi languages. Application form of JEECUP 2019/UPJEE – Polytechnic (UP Polytechnic) will open in online mode tentatively in 3rd week of December 2018. The result of the JEECUP 2019 will be declared around 3rd week of May 2019 and will include both score and rank cards. Go through the rest of the article to learn the full details of JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic).
Download Official Notification