Post Last Updates: Wednesday, Oct 13, 2018 @ 10:40 PM
Maharashtra EScholarship Online Form 2019
Post Name – Maharashtra EScholarship
Maharashtra eScholarship Online Form का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Date of Application: Update soon
No Application Fee
This scholarship is for the graduation, Post-graduation passed students.
Total Number of posts: Various
Details of Scholarship Form:
Organization Name: Department of social justice and special assistance, Maharashtra
Scholarship Location: Maharashtra
- Student of 11 & 12 class: Rs.3000/-
- Graduation student: Rs.5000/-
- Post-graduation student: Rs.10000/-
Application Process: Online Mode
- Aspirants must have domicile certificate of the Maharashtra state.
- Candidates must passed school from Maharashtra state.
- Candidates must have at least 60% in qualifying exam
- CBSE/ICSE passed candidates are also eligible to apply.
Maharashtra EScholarship document needed.
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Collage/School certificate
How to apply:
- First of all, you have to apply the scholarship may have visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra “mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in”
- Click on the link for which scholarship you want to give on the home page.
- If you find yourself eligible to apply then click online registration option.
- Enter the required necessary details given in the online application form.
- Press “submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take print out of the online application form.
Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra has invited online application form for Maharashtra Scholarship 2019.The eligible & interested aspirants can fill the online form. This is a great opportunity for all applicants who found themselves qualified for this scholarship apply online. This scholarship gives the financial support to needy and talented candidates.
Aspirants those are belong to minority categories such as SC/ ST/ BC or the candidates whose parents are not much to pay education fee for higher education. There are candidates who are not able to continue their education due to lack of family income then they can apply online for the Maharashtra Scholarship 2019.
Get the complete details on Maharashtra Scholarship 2019 i.e. online application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, important dates & much more.