Mazagaon Dock invites applications for recruitment of technical staff and operational vacancies in various trades. Those candidates who are interested in the details of vacancies and complete all the eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online.
Mazagon Dock Technical Recruitment 2019
Mazgaon Shipbuilder Limited (MDL) has published recruitment advertisement for 806 vacancies under Mazgaon Bharti 2019. Majgon invites applications from eligible candidates in the SC, ST, OBC (non-creamy layer), PWD (HH and OH) and category of ur so that in the efficient and semi-skilled grade for the appointment, the technical staff in different trades and operations On contract basis for positions. The applicant can use the following online application link to apply for Mazagon Doctor Bharti 2018-2019. Applicants need to fill the online application form using the following online application link. The expiry date for the Mazgaon Doc Bharti 2019, more details about the how to apply, age limit, pay scale, application fee and details of Mazgaon Dock recruitment 2019, below is given in the Mazgaon Doc About Bharti 2019.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 Details
- Department: Mazagon Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
- Name Posts: Composite Welder, Jr Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electric Crane Operator, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Jr Planner Estimator and many posts
- Number of Posts: 806 Post, 08 Executive Trainee
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.mazagon.in
Mazagon Dock Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 798 Posts
- Composite Welder – 228 Posts
- Draughtsman (M) – 28 Posts
- Electric Crane Operator – 28 Posts
- Electrician – 44 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 8 Posts
- Planner Estimator (M) – 1 Post
- Planner Estimator (E) – 1 Post
- Quality Control Inspector (M) – 7 Posts
- Structural Fabricator – 187 Posts
- Safety Inspector – 5 Posts
- Utility Hand (Skilled) – 6 Posts
- Compressor Attendant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 8 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Storekeeper – 15 Posts
- Master 1st Class – 1 Post
- Master 2nd Class – 1 Post
- Engine Driver Spl Class – 1 Post
- Engine Driver 1st Class – 1 Post
- Security Sepoy – 1 Post
- Utility Hand(Semi-Skilled) – 141 Posts
- Fire Fighter – 31 Posts
- Eighth grade and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination Passed in Related Business.
- In the respective business, the SSC or equivalent examination conducted by the government recognized board has passed and the National Aptitude Certificate Examination.
- Certificate of Merit issued by Marine Board / Mercantile (First Class).
- According to the Indian Ship Act, the knowledge of marine department swimming is mandatory.
Jr.Planner Estimator/Jr Inspector:
- Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks. or
- Full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Production Engg./Production Engg.) / Electrical ( Electrical / Power
Engineering / Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation) / Electronics (Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Allied Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
- The maximum age limit is 38 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 01.11.2018
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Rules.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 07/12/2018
- Closure of registration of application: 25/12/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 31/03/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 07/12/2018 to 25/12/2018
Application Fees for MDL Recruitment 2019:
- SC / ST / PWD (Disabled Person) / Ex Soldier (Application Fee + Information Fee) – No Charges
- General, OBC (Application Fee + Notice Fee) 100 / –
- Efficient (IDA-6) Category: 8,000 / – per month in first year and Rs 8,080 / – in second year
- Skilled (IDA-5) Category: In the first year, Rs. 7,500 per month and in the second year Rs. 7,575 / –
- Semi-skilled (IDA-4A) Category: 7,250 / – per month in the first year and Rs. 7,323 / – in the second year.
- Semi-skilled (IDA-2) Category: 6,000 / – per month in the first year and Rs. 6060 / – in the second year.
- Efficient (IDA-9) Category: 10,000 / – per month in the first year and Rs. 10,100 / – in the second year.
How to Apply Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019?
- In order to apply for these posts, the candidate has to go to the Mazgaon Dock career page or apply in through the given link.
- Candidates must apply through online link given below.
- Fill all the required details in the application
- After filling the form, the candidate will also get print out of the form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|