Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019 -20: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the application form Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form and 9th admission on 1st November 2018. Interested student can apply till 30th November through online mode on official website after that no forms will be accepted. Registration can be done free of cost through online portal of NVS.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019
- A candidate seeking admission must be within the age group of 9 to 13 years. This is applicable to candidates of all categories including those who belong to SCs or STs.
- A candidate claiming admission from rural quota must have studied and passed classes 3rd 4th and 5th from Govt. /Govt. aided or recognized schools.
- No candidates are eligible to appear in the JNV selection test for second time under any circumstances.
- Only candidates from the districts where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates appearing for selection test must be studying in class 5th for the entire academic session in a Govt. /Govt. aided, other recognized school or ‘b’ certificate competency course of national institute of open schooling, in the same districts where he/she seeks admission.
- A candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to class 5th before 30th September, is not eligible to apply.
Reservation for Rural, SC/ST, Girls and Disabled Children’s:
- At least 75% seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled up from the urban areas of the District.
- There is a provision for reservation of seats for SC and ST candidates in proportion to their population in the district but not less than the national average.
- 1/3 seats are reserved for girl students
- There is a provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled children’s.
From the above passage you may read about the eligibilities and reservation provision carefully
So now we are going to tell about how to fill the form down below.
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form:
- Kindly read the prospectus carefully. Fill complete information after ensuring that the candidates fulfills all the main requirements such as date of birth within specified range 9 to 13 years, schooling in classes 3rd 4th and 5th from recognized institutions.
- Carefully fill the self-declaration certificate to be produced for uploading the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, or Disabled.
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct date of birth as per previous school records.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the application form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and guardian should be uploaded while applying for the selection test.
|Last date for admission form||30th November 2018|
|Admit card availability||1st March 2019|
|Exam date||6th April 2019|
Important Links Area
|Registration Phase 1||Click Here|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Class 9th||Click Here|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|