NCL Recruitment 2019 Northern Coalfields Limited Online Application Form Northern Coalfields Limited Apply Online 2019 NCL Online Registration 2019
NCL Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 13.12.2018 : Good News ! Northern Coalfields Limited Has Started Online Application Process for 441 Posts….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
Northern Coalfields Limited Madhya Pradesh has invited application for 441 Apprentices Posts. Interested Candidates can apply for these posts from 10th December 2018 through online mode. NCL will select aspirants on the basis of merit list. After that selected applicants will undergo one year apprenticeship training at Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
Other details of NCL Recruitment like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application process, vacancy details are given below:
|Online Application Starting Date||10th December, 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||12th January, 2019|
|NCL Notification Release Dates||08th December, 2018|
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Vacancy Details Category Wise:
Welder (Gas & Electrician)- 88 Posts
- (General-47, OBC-13, SC-12, ST-16)
- (General-94, OBC-24, SC-25, ST-36)
- (General-88, OBC-25, SC-27, ST-34)
Educational qualification for these posts is given below:
For Welder (Gas & Electric) Posts:
- The Candidate must be 8th class passed and possess an ITI in Welder Trade with 50% Marks (45% SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute
For Electrician Posts:
- The Candidate must be Class 10th passed and possess an ITI in Electrician Trade with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute.
For Fitter Posts:
- The Candidate must be Class 10th passed and possess an ITI in Fitter Trade with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from an NCVT/SCVT recognized institute.
- Minimum 16 Years and Maximum 24 Years as on 01-04-2018
Upper Age Relaxation:
|Category||No. of Years|
|PWD General Category||10 Years|
|PWD OBC(NCL) Category||13 Years|
|PWD SC/ST Category||15 Years|
NCL will select aspirants on the basis of merit list.
More details of BSNL Recruitment 2019-2020
Documents Required for Uploading on the Portal:
- Recent clear Photograph
- Self Signature
- Parent or Guardian signature
- ITI Mark sheet
- 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. Norms
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. Norms.
- Bank Account Details.
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2019:
To follow the given step for Apply
- At first visit website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Candidate Registration under Apprentices Tab and register on the portal by completing the apprenticecandidate profile through uploading all the related qualifications (ITI Mark sheet) documents, DOB documents along with the Aadhaar Number (Mandatory), Signature and Photograph. Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300008), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Visit NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on Apprenticeship Training under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2018-19”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- After filling up the on line application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned in the portal shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidate must be assured about the correctness of all information before filling in the “Online Application Form” and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/ her online application form.
- At last Print out your application form for future Need.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification(English)||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|