Post Last Updates: Tuesday, Oct 30, 2018 @ 4:46 PM
Brief Information: NEET 2019 Application Form is releasing on 1st November 2018. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test for medical & dental students.
NTA NEET Registration 2019
(NTA National Eligibility Entrance)
Post Name – NTA NEET Registration
National Testing Agency 2019 NEET Registration का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Online registration process: November 1 to November 30, 2018
Download of admit cards: April 15
Date of examinations: May 5
Result date: June 5, 2019.
- General /OBC –Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST-Rs. 750/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
The Student must be not less than 17 years age as on December 31, 2019.
The Student must be not more than 25 years.
Total Number of posts:
Details for NTA NEET Registration 2019-
Post Name – Registration
Department Name- National Testing Agency
Exam Mode – Written Test
Application Process – Online
Category Job – Entrance Exam
Pay Scale –
- The interested Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for NEET Registration 2019 –
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Preview & Next” button.
- After completing the registration process, login again with your registration number and password.
- Fill other required details like personal, communication, exam centre, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, go through the “Make Payment” section.
- Choose the payment mode, i.e. debit card, credit card or net banking and pay the application fee.
- Once the fee payment is done, proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Click on the link “Click here to take Printout of Confirmation Page” and take printout of it for further use.
Documents to keep Ready to Fill Out NEET 2019 Application Form –
The Candidate to keep the following list of documents ready before proceeding to fill out details in the NTA NEET 2019 Application Form.
- A valid Mobile Number
- A valid Email Address
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned image of passport size photo, signature and other documents.
NEET 2019 Notification: Examination Patterns and Courses:
NEET is a three-hour long examination which consists of three sections – physics, chemistry and biology. Of the total 180 questions, 90 will be from biology and 45 will be physics and chemistry each. The related topics in the preparation course include the full range of Class 11 and 12 standard NCERT textbooks. Each correct answer will bring you four points and each incorrect answer result negative sign. The questions which have not been attempted have no penalty points. So, choose your battles wisely, if you do not know any questions, do not mark it.
About for NTA NEET Notification 2019-
This test was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018, but now it has been assigned the NTA. NEET (UG) is applicable for admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Medical / Dental colleges running with the approval of India’s Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
NTA NEET Registration 2019 – In order to organize entrance exam for admission or fellowship in higher education institutions, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a major, expert, autonomous and self-sufficient test organization. Its aim is to improve equity and quality in education through research-based, legitimate, trustworthy, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessment.