Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has invited online application for the recruitment of Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Posts. A total of 1746 Vacancies are allocated by OSSSC. Online Application Process has already been started from 29 December, 2018 and will end on 06 February, 2019. Interested & Eligible candidate can apply for these posts through online mode only. This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Odisha.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019
Online applications are now available on official website of OSSSC. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment till 06 February, 2019. Candidates can send their application fee through online mode by 29 January, 2019 and by Challan till 06 February, 2019. Candidates applying for the OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 must have passed in +3 junior examinations or such Assistant other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examinations with knowledge to basic computer skills. OSSSC will recruit the aspirants on contractual basis.
Important Details of OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant|
|Start Date of Online Application||29 December, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06 February, 2019|
Here, in the below post we will provide you all details regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee & How to apply etc. Please keep Visit Vidyanidhi.org.in to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
Applicant must have passed +3 Examinations or Equivalent Degree from a Recognized board or University.
To get more information: KALIA Scheme for Farmers – Odisha Kalia Scheme
Age Limit & Relaxation (as on 1 April, 2018):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
To get information about age relaxation, check out detailed notification which link is given below.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test of 385 marks (MCQ type in OMR System) & Practical test of 65 Marks
All Applicants other than SC/ST Category & Persons with Disabilities hay to pay the Exam fee of Rs. 100/- The fee can be deposited through either online mode or offline mode.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly Visit the official website of OSSSC that is ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, on the top right corner, click on ‘register’
- Then click on “Click here to read the advertisement”
- Read the Instructions Carefully & Go back to previous page.
- Now, Click On “New User” If you are a new user but if you already have an account so click on “Registered User”
- Read the Instructions Carefully
- Then scroll down the page & click on “proceed & Register”
- A Dialogue will appear click “ok”
- Select a User Name & Exam centre for yourself
- Then fill up all required details & upload all required documents.
- Click on “Preview” & read information carefully
- At Last Click on “Submit Button” and print out application form for future use.
|Online Application Start Date||29 December, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||06 February, 2019|
|Online Payment of Application Fee last date||29 January, 2019|
|Offline Payment of Application Fee last date||06 February, 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Will be available soon|
|Admit Card||Will be available soon|
|Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|