Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship is open for the students who are Post Matric students and are very poor, but this a very good news for them that Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship is going to issues the scholarship for these students who want to study continue, as Post matric scholarship is also known as 12th class scholarship which is meant for those students who are in the class of 11th and 12th they can apply or this scholarship, no below than 11th class can apply for this, for these scholarship they have to apply online and fill the all details carefully, they must have fill the education details as well as institute details when they are going to fill the form and also the registration, students of graduate holders , post graduate holders can also apply for this.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2019
The system which is links all welfare department, Treasure, Database of secondary teaching certificate , collages and banks to discuss this Scholarship, so that students will aware about this and they can aware about these things and according to the details they can able to fill the form and receive the benefits of this scholarship.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
- The students which are able to apply for this scholarship.
- They must are the residents of india and domicile of Karnataka and for this scholarship both male and female candidates must have to studied seven year in the Karnataka , those who are not studies seven year in the Karnataka they are not able to apply for this scholarship.
- And those who are backward class students and have secure 90% in the secondary exam they are eligible for this scholarship, those students who are not poor they are not eligible for this
Must Read: Karnataka Scholarship 2019
What are the incomes for the family?
The family income of the students which are going to apply for this scholarship is for the family of Prakash they must have the income of 1- 2.30 lakh. And for the season 2, 3 (a), 3(b) they have to family income of 1 lakh those students who have more than this family income they are eligible for this scholarship.
What are the steps for applying this scholarship?
- A candidate has to visit the official website of Karnataka Backward class welfare department.
- After that they have to click on the concern notification of this scholarship
- They have to fill the information which is including their education like class, school, roll number and all that.
- After that they have to submit the personal information which include name, parentage, address, Phone Number and all the information which they gave been ask.
- They also have to fill the parent’s profession like what they do and all that.
- After filling the all details they have to fill the details of category if they belong to any category.
- After completing all details they have to check the all details and submit the form
There are some terms and condition for this scholarship:
- There is a 33 % reservation for the women.
- And three percent reservation for the disable person
- Students have to apply online who are eligible for this scheme, those who are not eligible they don’t need to submit the form
- Students of 10th and CBSE and ICSE they have to visit the department of Karnataka Backward class welfare department for any kind of assistance.
Address: Karnataka Backward class welfare department.
To get more details: Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019
There is a lot of time for submitting this scholarship which is 21-8-2019 and the last date of submitting the documents of this scholarship is 22-9-2019.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt. Scholarship||Click Here|