Post Last Updates: Monday, Oct 22, 2018 @ 5:40 PM
Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway, Kolkata have invited online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the admission to Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
(Eastern Railway Recruitment)
Post Name – ACT Apprentices
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Online Registration Start Date: 15th October 2018
Online Registration Last Date: 14th November 2018
Last Date for Fees Payment: 14 November 2018
Admit Card Available: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
Kolkata, West Bengal
(As on 01/January/2019)
Minimum – 15 Years
Maximum – 24 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Rules
Total Number of posts: 2907
Vacancy Details for Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Post Name – ACT Apprentices
Division/Workshop wise vacancy detail-
- Howrah – 659 posts
- Sealdah – 526 posts
- Malda – 204 posts
- Asansol – 412 posts
- Kanchrapara – 206 posts
- Lilvah – 204 posts
- Jamalpur – 696 posts
Application Process: Online Mode
Pay Scale: As per rules
Candidates who have completed their matriculation level of Examination along with ITI in relevant stream will be eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply –
- Go to the official portal of Eastern Railway that is i.e. er.indianrailways.gov.in
- See the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Open the notification and read it carefully and if eligible then click on Apply Online.
- You can directly download the notification and apply online from the given links.
- Fill the details in the online application form.
- After filling the all mandatory details please check it out again. Submit the all asked documents, click on submit button.
- Take a print out of submitted form for uses in future reference.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway, Kolkata have invited online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the admission to Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Talented & eligible candidates for 2907 Act Apprentice Vacancies.
All important details regarding Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 are concluded in this single page and you can get it and after that apply for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 by following the steps given below.
The new update about Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is that the online application will be start from 15 Oct to 14 Nov 2018 and the official notification will be available. Other details of Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like: Educational Qualification, important dates, required document and how to apply are given on this page.
Download Official Notification