Rajasthan BSTC 2019: Application Registration Eligibility Dates Rajasthan BSTC Admission Letter 2019. Rajasthan BSTC Consultation 2019 Application Form Notification has recently been issued by the University. All applicants who want to join the राजस्थान बीएसटीसी 2019 exam, those applicants need to apply online by going to the official website.
Rajasthan BSTC Notification 2019
Latest Update Dated 24.11.2018 : Good News ! Govinda Guru Tribal University will be Started Online Application Process for Rajasthan BSTC Examination 2019 ….. Get the Detailed Info. Through the Advertisement Given Below……
राजस्थान राज्य में संचालित विभिन्न शिक्षकों प्रशिक्षण संस्थान में D.EL.ED (बीएसटीसी) (सामान्य)/ बीएसटीसी (संस्कृत) में प्रवेश हेतु राज्य सरकार एवं राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा परिषद् के नियमनुसार पात्र अभ्यर्थियों से प्रवेश परीक्षा 2018 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन-पत्र आमंत्रित किये जा रहे है।
Rajasthan BSTC Online Registration 2019:
GGTU University, Banswara has issued notification for BSTC Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Form 2019 and today is the online deadline for 31 March 2019. GGTU University released its notification on the BSTC 2019 online form and the official website. Candidates want to apply for B.T.C (General) / BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre-Examination 2019. They can deposit between their date of application date between February 12, 2019 and the last date. If submitted after the last date, the form will not be accepted.
Details of Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019
|Name of the Exam||Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC)|
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan|
Candidates are going to apply for Rajasthan B.T.C. examination, they should pass the 12th (Senior Secondary) or its equivalent examination with the minimum criteria of the following points:
- General Category: Minimum 50% points
- ST / SC Category: Minimum 45% Points
- OBCL category: minimum 45% points
- Physical Disability Category: Minimum 45% Points
- Widow / Divorce Women Category: Minimum 45% Points
Age Limit :
- On July 1, 2019, the candidate should not be more than 28 years of age. No age norms have been fixed for widow and divorced women.
- Other reserved category candidates will get age relaxation in the form of state government terms and conditions.
- E.L.D. (General) or D.E.L.AD (Sanskrit) (for one course) – Rs. 400
- E.L.D. (General) and D.E.L.AD (Sanskrit) (for Courses) – Rs. 450
- BSTC 2019 Online form dates: 12 February 2019
- Rajasthan BSTC Online Application Form Last Date: 10 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of exam fee: March 31, 2019
- Pre-Examination Date: 6 May 2019
How to Apply BSTC Application Form 2019:
- First visit the official website of BSTC
- Carefully download the official notification and read
- Then click on Register for BSTC 2019 link
- Then click on fill application form
- Carefully enter all the details in the application form
- Click the submit button and download the application
- Print Hard Copy of Completed Application Form
For more information about Rajasthan BSTC 2019, apply online application form and notification dates by visiting vidyanidhi.org.in and visit the official website of BSTC
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|