Rajasthan High Court has announced the notification of Recruitment to the 197 posts of civil judge. Those candidates are interested to following the vacancy and have all eligibility criteria can read the notification before apply online. So, individuals who possess essential qualification can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 via online process by the help of this page. The Online Application form will be open on 26th Nov to 5th Jan 2019. More information of this released Rajasthan Civil Judge Recruitment details can be collected here.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan civil judge Recruitment Registration is open on 26th November 2018. The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification has recently announced 197 New Vacancies for Civil Judge Cadre Posts are available in Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018 Notification. The online application link is open from November 26 to January 5, 2019. At this time, only a qualified candidate can submit the application form the official site link is given below.
|Last Date of Application Submission||05.01.2019|
|Last Date Submit Application Fee||05.01.2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Persons with Disabilities (Differently Abled) (All Categories)||Rs.300/-|
|OBC Candidates (Non Creamy layer)||Rs.550/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.850/-|
No Candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the service unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Knowledge of working Devanagari Lippi in Hindi written and knowledge of Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Pay scale of 27100-71o-33ogo-92o- 40450-1080-44770.
Minimum: 23 years
Maximum: 35 years
(As on the 1st day of January 2018)
Details about the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Detail of Vacancies:
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Civil Judge Cadre: 197 Posts
Year 2018-86 Posts
(Gen 45, OBC 18, SC 13, ST 10)
Year 2019-111 Posts
(Gen 58, OBC 23, SC 17, ST 13)
How to Apply:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Apply Online Steps:
- Firstly, candidates can click on the official website link or click on the Apply Online link.
- Go to “Recruitment” and then go for the “Civil Judge Cadre, 2018” option.
- Information about the job will be displayed read it carefully and then Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment process.
- Enter all the required details and Complete the Registration and Click on “Submit” button.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password given to you.
- Fill in all the details in the application.
- Upload recent Photo and Signature of yours.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take a print out of Online Application for future use.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification 2019:
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 21 June 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. View of the Rajasthan High Court, Sardar museum in Umaid Park and upper right is Jodhpur fort in 1960.
There were five High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bikaner, the High Courts of former Rajasthan and Matsya Union, before unification of the Rajasthan. The Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949 abolished these different jurisdictions and provided for a single High Court for the entire State. The High Court of Rajasthan was founded in 1949 at Jaipur, and was inaugurated by the Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh on 29 August 1949,
|Apply Online||Link Activate On 26 Nov 2018|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|