Scholarships.gov.in Registration has been started, the students of 10th class, 12th class and UG and PG students can apply for this scholarship, and this scholarship is very benefit for the students as that amount which they receive in the form of scholarship they can use for their students. For these scholarships they have to apply online and have to fill the Registration Form, students who are in the minority form they can apply for the scholarship and receive the amount which directly add in the bank accounts.
Scholarships.gov.in Registration 2019
Every year government of India will provide the scholarship and this and next year they will again noticed for the notification for the scholarship which is meant for the Pre-Matric scholarship, Post Matric scholarship, under graduated scholarship and post graduate scholarship, these category of students can avail the benefit just the thing is they come under the poor category as these scholarship is meant for the poor students of India not for those who can effort , almost all states of students can apply for this not particular for the one state, in this article we will provide each details about these scholarship.
What is Pre-Matric Scholarship?
Pre Matric scholarship is also known as 10th scholarship, in this scholarship students of government school as well as private school can apply for this scholarship, they have to apply as their school teacher will guide them as this is also the responsibility of the school authority to convey the students on this, students have also submit the bank details so that when the amount release that will directly add on their bank accounts, they must also give the proper and correct phone number so that in cases anything they must be able to receive the information.
- Students must have come from poor or middle class family.
- Orphans and disability students can also apply
- Students must be studies in first to 10th class.
- Which means students of 1st, 2nd, to 10th class are eligible for this scholarship
What is Post Matric Scholarship?
Post metric scholarship is also known as 12th class scholarship which is meant for those students who are in the class of 11th and 12th they can apply or this scholarship, no below than 11th class can apply for this, for these scholarship they gave to apply online and fill the all details carefully, they must have fill the education details as well as institute details when they are going to fill the form and also the registration, for this scholarship they must have the bank account In any bank as they have to share the bank account when they have to fill the form this is because when the amount will release they will revive directly in their bank account.
- Students who are studying in the 11 and 12th class can apply
- Students come for the poor families
- Orphans as well as disable can also apply
- Students from any stream can apply just the thing is they are poor
Under Graduate Scholarship
Under Graduate scholarship is also known as UG scholarship, students are studying in the first year, second year, and third year can apply for this scholarship, they are under graduate students and they can apply for this scholarship and avail the scheme, they too have to apply online, and fill the details carefully , they have to provide the bank account number when they are going to fill the form for their scholarship , these students can apply for the three year as these scholarship will be issued every year, these students also come from the poor and middle class family.
- Students who comes from poor family can apply
- Students must be studied
- Candidates who are orphan or disable can also apply
- Students who are first year and third year can apply for the scholarship
Post Graduate Scholarship
Post graduate scholarship is also known as PG scholarship students who are doing their masters in any stream can apply for the scholarship , students of any course can apply for this and avail the scheme, just the things is students must have come from poor family , students who are doing their masters in mode they can also apply for this scheme , they also have to apply online , and are having a bank account as they need to submit the bank account number when they are filling the form
- Students who are doing their masters
- Students come from the poor families
- Orphans, disable students can also apply
How to Apply:
- Click on the official website
- That is www.scholrship.gov.in
- Apply with the registration or students log in
- Fill the school/collage/university detail depends for which scholarship you are going to apply
- Then submit and 20 digit i.d will generate
- After that fill the personal detail like name and all that
- Then save and continue
- Then list of the eligibly scheme will be display
- Click on the required and then upload
- Then save and continue
- Fill bank details
- Like account number, name branch
- Then save and continue
- Finally fill the contact details like address and all that which include past addres if any and present address
- Then check again all details
- And then submit the form
Important Links Area
|Pre Matric||Log In|
|Post Matric||Log In|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|