All the candidates have great news because South Indian invites application for recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Programme. Those candidates who are interested in the details of vacancies and complete all the eligibility criteria, can read the notification and apply online.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank recently issued South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 Notification. Accordingly, there are Various vacancies for probationary officer (PO) posts in SIB Bank. For interested candidate freshers, these latest South Indian banks can start applying for job. The date for applying for South Indian Bank Career is December 10, 2018. South Indian Bank Online application ends on December 16, 2018. To learn more about South Indian Bank Recruitment, Please take a quick look at www.southindianbank.com Recruitment 2019.
About for South Indian Bank:
Under the Companies Act of 1913, the bank was registered as a private limited company and the beginning of the initial payment period began. 2,2,000 in round south The main objective was to free the Thrissur business community from the inclination of credit lenders, who had taken very high interest rates. There is a major private sector bank with headquarter in Thrissur, Kerala, in India, 852 branches of South Indian Bank, 4 service branches, 56 ext.counters and 20 regional offices spread across 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has established 1334 ATMs and 42 wholesale note accept / cash deposit machines all over India.
PO Recruitment Details 2019:
|Name of the Post||Probationary officer|
|Name Of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Job Location||Depends on the Requirement|
South Indian Bank PO Notification 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting of online Application of South Indian Bank PO Exam: 10th December 2018
- The Last Date of online Application Form: 16th December 2018
- Online Aptitude Exam: 29th December 2018
Before to joining the form filling process, the candidate should be aware of his qualifications for the South Indian Bank Po Examination. Check the eligibility criteria set by the bank for the PO examination:
Requirements for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer are as follows:
- Get 10th or SSC, 12th or HSC and Bachelor Degree with a total of 60% marks from recognized university or institute
- Educational qualification will not be considered through distance education.
The Age Limit for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officers (PO) is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
As per the rules
Applicants participating in IBPS recruitment 2019 for PO examination need to participate in the interview of valid IBPS PO score card in the prescribed center.
HowTo Apply For South Indian Bank PO Exam:
Application for South Indian Bank PO is completely online based. To go to the application page, check the steps below:
- Visit South Indian Bank- Southindianbank.com official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Register the app, click the “Click on register button” tab and enter the details. A temporary registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen. Note the certificate for future use.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application at one time, then he can save the data recorded by clicking on the “Save and Continue” tab.
- By clicking on “Last Submit Button”, the candidate should go through the entire application to check for any changes.
- “I accept the terms and conditions and the rules and regulations” checkbox.
- Click the “Save and Continue” option.
- Candidates can now upload their photo and signature
- Click “Preview tab” to preview and verify application form before “last submit”
- Click on “Last Submit”.
- The Click on “Payments” tab and proceed with payment.
- Click Submit” button and submit your application.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Fee:
Bank PO application fee is to be paid only in online mode. Payment can be done using Debit Card (Rupees / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Card, IMPS, Internet Banking, Cash Card / Mobile Wallet. Below are the different categories:
- General: 800
- SC/ST and Other Caste: 200
South Indian Bank PO Salary:
- Selected Candidates for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 will get following pay
- 23,700/– to Rs.42,020/– per month + DA + HRA + Other Allowances
Admit of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019:
South Indian Bank PO entry will be issued on the South Indian Bank – South Indian Bank.com official website. Candidates are entering the Entrance Letter using their Registration Letter and Password. Selection, candidates need 2 years of probation period as South Indian Bank Probationary Officer. We have given you clear and detailed knowledge of South Indian Bank PO notification, we hope that you have no problem with any details. Start your education so that you can see the exam date on Vidyanidhi.org.in can help you.
If there is any doubt about anybody on South Indian bank recruitment 2018-2019 on the PO, Clerk, Expert Officer (SO) Career Comment, we will reply as soon as possible.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Search Gov. Job||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|