Name of the Result: SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
Post Date: 5-11-2018
Brief Information: The Online test of MTS Paper – 1 will be conducted soon. SSC MTS Admit Card will be issued about three weeks before the date of examination of multi-tasking (non-technical) Staff Examination (Paper-1). Candidates can download SSC MTS Paper Hall tickets through online mode using roll number and registration number. SSC will publish SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 on the official website. Applicants must keep their admit card safely as it is very necessary documents. Candidates can download the SSC MTS Paper I Exam Hall Ticket one must go through the below mentioned guidelines.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
(Staff Selection Commission)
Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff)
Starting Date To Apply: 03.11.2018
Last Date To Apply: 03.12.2018
MTS Paper 1: Conducted Soon
SSC MTS Paper I Admit Card: Available Soon
SSC MTS Admit Card Details
Detailed Information with result content
Details on SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
· Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name
· Roll number
· Date of birth
· Date and time of the examination
· Venue of test center
· Category of Applicant
Documents to carry with SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
· Driving License
· Aadhaar Card
· Voter Card
· College/University ID Card
· Income Tax PAN Card
Exam Pattern: Written Exam will consist of 2 Papers. Paper-I is objective and Paper-II is conventional type.
Paper-1:- There are four parts in Paper-I Having 100 Question (25 Each). The Exam Would Be Online.
· Total time duration for Paper is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes) and 2 hours 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidate.
· There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
· The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-A, B, D.
Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature.
II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-II for different categories.
II will have Maximum marks of 50 with 30 Minutes time Duration.
How to get Download Admit card
· Firstly, candidates are required to log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
· Find the desired link to fetch Staff Selection Commission MTS Call Letter on the home page.
· Enter the required details like Registration Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
· Click on submit button.
· A new page will open showing up the SSC MTS Admit Card.
· At Last, take a hard copy of SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Hall Ticket, keep it for future reference.
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|