Post Last Updates: Monday, Oct 22, 2018 @ 1:45 PM
Brief Information:Self staff commission (SSC) released government job vacancies of every year so in this year also this commission released many type of job vacancies in all one of Stenographer 2019 and it with also BSF, CISF, CRPF, CAPF in all department now have jobs.
SSC Stenographer Group C, D Post 2019
(Staff Selection Commission)
Post Name – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Beginning date for online application form: October 22, 2018
Ending date for online application: November 19, 2018
Date of releasing Admit card: Available soon
Date of releasing Exam: Available soon
Registration fee of Rs.100/.
(As on 01/August/2018)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 27 Years
Age Relaxation – As per Rules
Total Number of posts: 1000
Details of SSC Stenographer 2019
Post Name: SSC Stenographer Group C, D Post
Department Name: Self Staff commission
Application Process: – Online mode only
Category: Government job
Pay Scale – As per Rules
- 10+2 passed out to applying this form name of SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification, Application Form Group C, D Post
- Cleared computer course for CBT test for cleared this test have more computer knowledge.
- For group D post speed of typing is 80 words per minute.
- For group C post speed of typing is 100 words per minute.
How to Apply –
- Go to the official portal of the bank that is ssc.nic.in.
- Open the notification and read it carefully and if eligible then click on Apply Online.
- You can directly download the notification and apply online from the given links.
- After filling the all mandatory details please check it out again. Submit the all asked documents, click on submit button.
- Take a print out of submitted form for uses in future.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification, exam pattern, syllabus Group C, D Post
This exam have in two stages in paper 1will be see you MSQ,s and in paper 2 will written exam total marks of both paper will 200 marks. And the duration of exam for general candidates is 2 hours and for handicap candidates 2hours 40 minutes. Question paper dividing in three parts –
|1-||General intelligence & reasoning||Question – 50||Total marks – 50|
|2-||General awareness||Question-50||Total marks-50|
|3-||English and comparison||Question-100||Total marks-100|
- Exam works on negative marking. 0.25 marks cut on your one wrong answer.
- In this exam have no cut –offs.
- Skill test will take place on computer.
- For typing exam you got 10 minutes.
- In this examination commission create a limit for passed this exam if you scored more than limitations of marks after it you passed.
- Nature of the skill test will be qualifying.
Why SSC Stenographer 2019?
Self staff commission (SSC) released government job vacancies of every year so in this year also this commission released many type of job vacancies in all one of SSC Stenographer 2019 and it with also BSF, CISF, CRPF, CAPF in all department now have jobs. If you interested can apply
Self staff commission released job SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification Group C, D Post eligible candidates can fill this form. In this exam you will see objective type questions ad also you se written exam. For preparation this exam you will chose the book of written by RS Agrwal, Martin, Kiran publication and Pratiyogita Darpan.