Post Last Updates: Monday, Oct 15, 2018 @ 05:20 PM
Brief Information: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released applications against 300 Forester posts and 878 Forest Guard posts.
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)
Post Name – Forester & Forest Guard Posts
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 का आवेदन शुरू, करें आवेदन सबसे पहले Vidyanidhi.org.in से
Starting Date to Apply Online: October 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: October 2019
TN Forest Exam Date 2018: Available soon
Forester Post: Rs.250/- + applicable service charges
Forest Guard Post: Rs.150/- + applicable Service Charges.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 30 years
Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 35 years
Total Number of posts: 1178
Vacancy Details For TNFUSRC recruitment 2019
Post Name: Forester & Forest Guard
Department Name: Tamil Nadu Forest
Job Location: Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Application Process: Online Mode
Category: Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
Application Fee: Not Available
Selection Process: Interview and Written Test
Forester: Rs.35, 900 – Rs.1, 13,500/-
Forest Guard: Rs.18, 200 – Rs.57, 900/-
- Must candidates have a Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering of any recognised University with any one of the relevant subject.
- Subjects: (Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Wildlife Biology, Zoology).
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
How to Apply –
- First of all, go to the official website: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Fill up TNFUSRC Online Application Form by clicking on the “Apply Online” link.
- The important document may be uploaded by job seekers (if required).
- After, fill all the detail in the application then click on “Submit” button.
- Download the form and take printout for future use.
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released applications against 300 Forester posts and 878 Forest Guard posts. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for 1178 vacancies of forester and forest guard post online through the TNFUSRC Official website: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
The Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Application Form starts from Oct 2019 to Nov 2019. While graduates in science or engineering are eligible to appear for Forester post, candidates with 10+2 qualification in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany) are eligible to apply for Forest Guard post.
For Forester post, written exam will included of questions from General knowledge, mental ability, data analysis, Basic English, basic Tamil language and a second paper of General Science questions. For the Forest Guard post, there will be a single paper of General Knowledge which will carry a total of 150 marks.
Examinations will be held in all 32 districts of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee TNFUSRC Recruitment reserves the right to edit the number of Examination Centre. You can check here TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, TNFUSRC Selection Process, How to apply and other rules are given on this page.
TN Forest Guard Official Notification
TN Forester Official Notification