TNPSC Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 is now in the news. This notification released by the organization for Draughtsman Grade-III. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) allow you jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission government plans jobs for 64 draughtsman posts which are in Grade-III for country planning department. People who is eligible and interest in this job must apply in this job.
In the year 1923, the British Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
- Job Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job Name – Draughtsman Grade-III
- Numbers of Vacancies -64
- Job Category – Government Job
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Organization Type – Temporary
- Recruit Organization –TNPSC
Date of Notification: 30th October 2018
Application Last Date – 10th December 2018
Admit Card – February 2019 onward
Exam Date – 03 February 2019
To get more details: TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019
- Candidates have the required education for this Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) job candidate must have their graduation or post-graduation from the board of university.
- Applicants must have the post diploma in Town and Country planning given by the government of Tamil Nadu (AND) Must have the diploma in Civil Engineering which is given by the board of Technical Education and Training.
- Contenders must have a diploma in Architectural assistantship given by the Board of Technical Education and Training (AND) any other qualification mentioned i (i) and (ii) above.
The selection process of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is in two rounds which are they:
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Date and Time of Examination
Paper -1 – 3 November 2019
Time – 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Paper-2 – 3 November 2019
Time – 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Candidates who passed the entrance examination of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPCS) will get the Pay Scale of (Level-II) INR 35,400 to INR 1, 12,400.
How to apply:
- Firstly go to the official website of TNPSC that is tnpsc.gov.in.
- Find the official notification and click on the links of DRAUGHTSMAN GRADE III.
- Open it and read the notification for check the eligibility they can apply online.
- Now click apply online enter your details correctly.
- Make the payment through online.
- At last click submit button & take printout of the application for.
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|TNPSC VAO 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|