UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the notification for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment for 69000 vacancies. The online registration for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 will start form 06 December, 2018 and will end on 20 December, 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the online portal of UPSESSB. So in this post we are going to share every detail about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 so read this blog carefully.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment-Important Highlights:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||69000 Vacancies|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Online Applying Date||06 to 20 December 2018|
- Candidates willing to apply for UP Assistant Teacher must have passed UPTET exam and should have graduation Degree.
- Candidates holding B.Ed. Degree are now eligible to apply, only those candidates will be able to appear in the exam who have qualified the Primary TET (1st to 5th).
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Up Assistant Teacher Recruitment Selection Process:
The UP Assistant Teacher Selection process will be based on Written Examination.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
The Detailed Exam Pattern For UP Assistant Teacher Written Exam is given below:
|Subject Name||Number of Question||Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Skill management & Aptitude||10||10|
The result will available after 16 days from Examination i.e. 22 January, 2019.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Admit Card:
The Admit Card will be released 10-15 days before UP Assistant Teacher Examination. Whenever it will be available we will surely inform you about it. So for Now Focus on your Exam Preparation.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Application Process: Application Fees
How to Apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website now click on UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment
- Now Download the “UP Assistant teacher Notification 2018-19 PDF” and read it well.
- Click on “Apply online” Link.
- Now you need to fill the information’s such as Name, Father’s Name Mobile Number, E-mail id, Address etc.
- Students should upload the Required Documents.
- Now, According to their category, the students will submit the application fees of UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment.
- Now, at last Print your online Application Form filled in the student PDF Format and Keep it for Future Need.
|Registration starting Date||06th December, 2018|
|Last date of Registration||20 December, 2018|
|Examination Date||06th December, 2019|
|Result||May be on 22 January, 2019|
|Admit Card release||Will Announce Soon|
Last Date:- 20, December, 2018
Important Links Area
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Will be update soon|
|Result||Will be update soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|