UP ITI Merit List counseling 2019 is going to schedule in the coming months students who have already applied for this exam the information is for them that the UP ITI Admission counseling is going to held in the notified date, the students has to face the three counseling that is ist, 2nd and 3rd and the counseling is going to be held in the coming year that too in Uttar Pradesh.
UP ITI Merit List 2019
The UP ITI counseling is for the benefit of the students were a students can decide whether they are going for the course or not , experts will tell the each and every thing about the course , it’s all for the betterment of the students. Sometime a student can apply without thinking anything but after the counseling they can decide with the proper decision as the expert explain them about the phases of the course and all the relevant details, which include the campus, fee structure and other things.
The best thing about the UP ITI Admission counseling is that if the students is disinterest about the course with the help of counseling they can know each and every detail and may be the students shows the interest about the pursuing of the course and make their future.
Know about Reservation:
- There are many type of reservation like for the ITI institution there are 70% reserved seats which is for the SC/ST Trainee.
- And 15% seats will be reserved for the OBC Trainee.
- There are also 2% reservations for the horizontal reservation of freedom fighter
- And for the EX- Serviceman there is 5% reservation
- And for physically handicapped there is 3% reservation
- For the female candidates there is 20% reservation
Note: For the information of candidates these Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
There are some categories which are going too allotted with these marks. In which for state level Sportsperson they will be provided 3 Marks. And for the Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry they will be provided by 5 Marks, And 5 Marks will be provided for those who are dependent’s son, Unmarried or Widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
Who will get admission?
- There are some rules for the admission that both National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) can be provide these admission.
- Candidates for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non-Technical Courses, can also get the admission
- One good news about this admission is that Candidates can also choose Maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification.
Methods of Seat allocation:
- According to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses, UP ITI Merit List will be prepared
- There will be give chance to the Preference for Local youth; Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, and District Level & State Level. It is under the new arrangement.
- of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
- First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
- If a Candidate doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be cancelled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
- In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
Here are the lists of Methods which aspirants have to follow:
- All those candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- There is also a Allocation Process in which they can apply for Remaining Seats. There is also one rule that Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- In the Second List their will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. The Candidates will be given 06 Days’ Time to take this Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to up gradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates, who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- In this round Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & the Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days’ time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started again.
- In this round for the Remaining Seats Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days’ time to take admission.
Know about Vyavsayik Pariksha:
Vyavsayik pariksha parishad Uttar Pradesh, is also known as Aligarh Lucknow is the Parishad who takes the exam of secondary and Higher secondary in the state and responsible for conducting the exam and then publishing the results on time. And now they are going to declare the result of many semesters.
|UP ITI Merit List||Available Now|
|UP ITI Notification 2018||Detailed UP ITI Notification 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|