The UP PCS 2019 application process will be started from January 2019. After official information, the candidates can apply on the official website.
UP PCS 2019 Application Form
UP PCS Pre 2019: UP PCS Commission has recently announced the notification for the UP PCS Pre Exam 2019. Candidates, who want to begin their career as Civil Servants, can apply for UP PCS 2019 Examination. For Recruitment of these posts to eligible applicants to combined state upper subordinate service, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has planned to conduct UP PCS Exam 2019. Those candidates, who wish to apply for the UP PCS 2019 examination, should read this page carefully to obtain updated details about this. You can also read official advertising from the official website. The results of eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, examination pattern, entry letter and UP PCS 2019 can be read in the blog below.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- They must have the Domicile of Uttar Pradesh also.
- The age of the candidates must be between 21 to 40 Years.
- Relaxation in the upper age will be provided to the candidates of the reserved category.
Educational Qualification for Specific Posts:
Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing): Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.
Asstt. Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce / Law.
Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.
Designated Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science.
Distt. Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Development Branch): Agriculture Graduate
Distt. B.S.A. / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree.
Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-1 / Supdt. Govt. Garden: Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
Distt. Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
Distt. Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate
Statistical officer: Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics or equivalent qualification.
UP PCS 2019 Post Details:
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Designated Officer
- The District Backward Welfare Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- The District Social Welfare Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- The District Food Marketing Officer
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- The District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Programme Officer
- The District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
- District Probation Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- The District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- The District Horticulture Officer
- District Commandant Home guards
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts,
- The District Cane Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Regional Employment Officer
- P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer
UP PCS Pre Exam Pattern:
- The preliminary examination will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be of objective nature.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th
|Name of Question Paper||No. of Question||Total Marks||Total Time|
|General Study||80||200(2.5 marks for each Qs)||2 Hours.|
|CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)||100||200(2 marks for each Qs)||2 Hours.|
|Name of Question Paper||Total Marks|
|General Study (4 papers of 200 marks each)||800 Marks|
|One optional subject||400 Marks|
|General Hindi||150 Marks|
- There is no specific pattern and syllabus of the interview.
- Candidates need to have the knowledge about themselves, their states, and other contemporary issues.
- Candidates need to be communicative and keep their views openly before the interview board.
Pre Exam Centers:
Barabanki, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Etawah, Faizabad, Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Rae Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Varanasi, Manipuri, Mathiura, Luckhnow, Meerut, Moradabad.
|Category||Exam Fee(including online processing fee 25 Rs)|
|OBC and SC/ST||65|
How to apply UP PCS Pre Application Form 2019?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website that is www.uppsc.nic.in
- Then you have to click on notification tab.
- After reading all information’s go back to home page and click on online form submission tab.
- Then you will have to fill up required information such as Name, Father’ Name, Address, etc.
- After filling all the information pay the online processing fee and click on submit button.
- At last print out your registration form for future need.
UP PCS 2019 Important Dates:
|Publication of official Notification||Jan 2019||Aug 2019|
|Last date to submit application forms||Feb 2019||Sept 2019|
|Admit Card||Mar/Apr 2019||Oct 2019|
|Date of written Examination||June 2019||Nov 2019|
|Date of result declaration||July 2019||Dec/Jan 2019|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|