Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Subordinate Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the UP VDO/Gram Panchayat Adhikari Admit Card on the official website of UPSSSC.
UP VDO Admit Card 2018
In May 2018, UPSSSC had invited online application for the recruitment of 1953 Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Pravekshak.
As per the official notification, the UPSSSC VDO exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd & 23rd December, 2018. You can Download UPSSSC Admit card 2018 for UP VDO, Gram Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak examination from the link given below:
All the eligible candidates filled there application form & Now they are waiting for Exam. The Exam Date will be published soon on the official website.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type
- The Question Paper will be of 300 Marks with 150 Questions.
- The Question Paper Divided into three Parts. Part A Hindi, Part B General Intelligence, & Part C General Knowledge.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.5 marks.
- Duration of Examination: 02 Hours
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in written examination.
Official Notification of UPSSSC VDO 2018 Exam.
Tips to Download UP VDO Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official Website UPSSSC that is www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link “Download Admit” from News Section.
- Now a new page will appear on your screen regarding admit card
- Enter Candidate Registration No., Date of Birth, Gender, Captcha Code and then Enter Verification Code
- Check Entries on the Admit Card Carefully
- Click on Download Admit Card Option
- Print it out for future use.
Note: The admit card or hall ticket for UPSSSC VDO will not send to your home by post, it can only be accessed through online mode.
|Admit Card Release Date||13-12-2018|
|1st Exam||22 December, 2018|
|2nd Exam||23 December, 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|